Mario Kart Wii

Blitzwing said:
NO HUMONGOUS QUOTE BLOCK, GODAMN IT.
I think you meant to say GOD DAMN IT, but it looks like GO, DAMN IT! Which means... KEEP THE QUOTE BLOCK GOING! >:D

Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing said:
NO HUMONGOUS QUOTE BLOCK, GODAMN IT.
I think you meant to say GOD DAMN IT, but it looks like GO, DAMN IT! Which means... KEEP THE QUOTE BLOCK GOING! >:D
Yay!

Blitzwing said:
NO HUMONGOUS QUOTE BLOCK, GODDAMN IT.
Mean editor. :'(

I had MKWii since one week, but I only started playing it extensively since yesterday. My impression are:

*The new Tracks are great.
Yay.

*The Stunts are a great additon.
Yay.

*Donkey Kong voices sound really weird. I think I preffered when he sounded like a Scooby-Doo impersonator.
He still does.

*The new Battle mode sucks.
It's still pretty cool, but not as good as before.

*The Pow Block is annoying.
http://www.gamefaqs.com
You can dodge it.

*Jumping isn't as overpowered as before.
Fix'd.

*The Winged Blue Shell still need to die.
Ain't you happy when you get it? I am.

MK64 it ain't,
Opinion.

but it's still a great Mario Kart.
QFT.

Also, it is just me, or Wario's voice changed?
Maybe.

Blitzwing said:
To Garlic Man now deleted quintuple Post: What, the, HELL.
Ah, that happened because Paper Striker removed the consecutive posts INBETWEEN MY POSTS, which made it LOOK like I made 5 in a row, WHEN I SURE AS HELL DIDN'T!

Blitzwing said:
To Garlic Man now deleted quintuple Post: What, the, HELL.
No, I'm to blame and deleted my inbetween posts...

You can dodge it.

The Gamefaq entry is complete gibberish.
Do whatever you would do to trick on the ground (shake Wiimote, press D-pad), to spin out ONCE and keep the momentum. You'll still lose your items, though.

He still does.

Maybe he still sound like a Scooby-Doo impersonator, but it's an insane Scooby-Doo impersonator.
Yes.

Liar.

Blitzwing said:
ONION OPINION.

Oh, and unrelated, but I noticed you locked the "Do you own any guns?" thread, for this reason:
@ Topic Creator: You do realize that almost everyone on this forum is much younger than the minimal age allowed to own a gun... Right?
This is america. There is NO minimal age to own a gun. ;)

McDimentio said:
i dunno what people see in mk64

Maybe my Rose-tinted glasses are speaking here, but MK64 felts like the "coolest" Mario Kart. The Track design was the most memorable (Kalitamari Desert FTW), the character roster wasn't littered by moronic fillers, and the whole presentation (Music, Graphic, ect) just had a little "Je ne sais quois" the other games lacked. Of course, that's only my opinion.

This is america. There is NO minimal age to own a gun.

I know this is hard for you to conceive, but the wiki isn't American and not all of our contributors are American. Gee.

@ Topic Creator: You do realize that almost everyone on this forum is much younger than the minimal age allowed to own a gun... Right?
Almost everyone on this forum is American, tho. :-\

Blitzwing said:
McDimentio said:
i dunno what people see in mk64

Maybe my Rose-tinted glasses are speaking here, but MK64 felts like the "coolest" Mario Kart. The Track design was the most memorable (Kalitamari Desert FTW), the character roster wasn't littered by moronic fillers, and the whole presentation (Music, Graphic, ect) just had a little "Je ne sais quois" the other games lacked. Of course, that's only my opinion.
Well, IMO many tracks are empty (Choco Mountain, Frappe Snowland, DK's Jungle Parkway, etc.), but they're still cool.
MKDS had many original tracks.

Back