A Roster I made For Smash Wii U (80 Characters!) (New Roster! With 63!)

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Also, why no Ice Climbers?
oops

btw you don't know for sure that Mickey is not getting in, they're not even finished with development
Yes we do, it's just that obvious. I can bet you all the money in the world he won't be in any Super Smash Bros. ever. Not even the next 100 of em.

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Also, why no Ice Climbers?
oops

btw you don't know for sure that Mickey is not getting in, they're not even finished with development

Oh yes we can. We know he won't be in

Because Mickey Mouse started out as a cartoon character

supermariofan said:
Here's my roster:
Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Paper Mario no
Waluigi sure

Yoshi:
Yoshi
Kamek sure

DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
K.Rool yes

Wario:
Wario

(you probably just forgot that)

LoZ:
Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf
Toon Link I'd personally like him to be removed. Not replaced with Young either, I don't think two Links are necessary. I'd rather see someone different
Ghirahim eh
Vaati eh

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Zoroark I'd personally prefer Lucario to stay in the game over Zoroark
Mewtwo sure
Meowth sure

Kirby:
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Bandana Dee sure

Star Fox:
Fox
Falco
Krystal eh
Wolf

Fire Emblem:
Marth
Ike
Krom I'd rather see Roy return

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh yes

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit
Ridley yes

Mother:
Ness
Claus nah
Lucas

Retro:
Mr.Game and Watch
R.O.B.
Little Mac yes
Duck Hunt Dog why
Mike Jones no

Miscellaneous:
Non-Specific Action Figure no
Saki sure
Shulk eh
Layton eh
Issac sure
Olimar

Kid Icarus:
Pit
Medusa I think KI would be fine with a new character, but I think there are better choices than Medusa.

3rd Party:
Sonic
Snake
Pac-Man sure
Mega Man yes
Epic Mickey hell no
Travis Touchdown hell no

New Super Mario said:
My thoughts agree with Smasher.

What do you see in Duck Hunt Dog?
Because he could have a good moveset and has gained a cult following, btw Smasher do you have to be that offensive with me on Mickey?

Because he could have a good moveset

he's a dog who laughs at you

i don't see how you could take a good moveset from that

Also er, supermariofan. I saw your 2 threads on Smashboards. Seriously it wasn't going to go any better there then it did here. Regarding Mickey Mouse and 3 of the 4 3rd Party characters you chose.

Northern Verve said:
Because Mickey Mouse started out as a cartoon character
Because it's usually doing with developer teams. If Mickey doesn't relate to a certain game company, he can't be a representive.

Dorayaki said:
If Mickey doesn't relate to a certain game company, he can't be a representive.
Exactly! And since Mickey relates best to Disney (which is not a company that's known for its games), he can't be in.

What if this is what Sakurai meant: He didn't mean the next roster will have a total of 50 characters he wants to add 50 MORE characters for SSB4! 25 1st parties and 25 3rd parties

supermariofan said:
What if this is what Sakurai meant: He didn't mean the next roster will have a total of 50 characters he wants to add 50 MORE characters for SSB4! 25 1st parties and 25 3rd parties
No way there will be 25 third parties. Even 5 is a stretch. It's a Nintendo game.

supermariofan said:
Overkill much?

supermariofan said:

This will never happen.

supermariofan said:

supermariofan said:
25 1st parties and 25 3rd parties

supermariofan said:
25 3rd parties

ahahahano

supermariofan said:
He can directly make NintendoVSCapcom if he didnt mean to make a Smash game.

Dorayaki said:
supermariofan said:
Not JUST Capcom characters

supermariofan said:
Dorayaki said:
supermariofan said:
Not JUST Capcom characters
Dorayaki said:
That's just a metaphor from MarvelVSCapcom.
What Dorayaki is saying is that if you put in too many 3rd party characters, it's no longer a Smash Bros game.

Back