A Roster I made For Smash Wii U (80 Characters!) (New Roster! With 63!)

Since Skull Kid won that poll that was being sent to Sakurai, I'll put him in.

Edit: And here's my new improved roster!
fd4a839ec45fa5c9dc25.jpg

Magikrazy said:

fd4a839ec45fa5c9dc25.jpg

If you put Waluigi then Daisy should be in.

Phantom L said:
What is KOS-MOS even?
I think KOS-MOS is from Xenoblade.

Wait, no. She's from Xenosaga, which is like Xenoblade, except it was made before Nintendo bought the company that made both games.

supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
Magikrazy said:

fd4a839ec45fa5c9dc25.jpg

If you put Waluigi then Daisy should be in.
At least Waluigi will have a different moveset than Daisy

So it seems logical to you that she would use Toad and vegetables ?

...Is your friend trolling? Knuckles, Eggman, Shadow, Metal Sonic, Big the Cat, and no Tails? I suppose he has alot of other improbabilities. And Tails himself is improbable because in all likelihood it's just going to be Sonic, and only sonic. But seriously.

Yeah, an Paper Mario and Paper Luigi are horrible additions.

But he added Crash so I'll forgive him. Also, more Fire Emblem and Zelda reps.

New Super Mario said:

Paper Luigi is, but not Paper Mario.

Northern Verve said:
New Super Mario said:

Paper Luigi is, but not Paper Mario.
Both are. They are pretty much Toon Links. Copies, just a little different.

New Super Mario said:
His response:
"If we have two Marios in the game, and with only one Peach in it, there would be an epic conflict, which would lead to an epic battle between two Marios (and possibly two Luigis). Just picture a match-up between one epic hero and another, both being the two most powerful in the universe, seeing as they're Mario".

And SonicMario, he meant to put Tails, he just forgot.

Magikrazy said:
New Super Mario said:
His response:
"If we have two Marios in the game, and with only one Peach in it, there would be an epic conflict, which would lead to an epic battle between two Marios (and possibly two Luigis). Just picture a match-up between one epic hero and another, both being the two most powerful in the universe, seeing as they're Mario".

And SonicMario, he meant to put Tails, he just forgot.
Well, I guess that would make an awesome plot, but I just don't think they are needed,

And still, that's too much Sonic characters, 3 max, but I'm fine with just Sonic, and if needed another, Tails.

And King K. Rool would make a better DK rep than Funky. I mean, Funky is cool and all, but King K. Rool is the main villain.

New Super Mario said:
Both are. They are pretty much Toon Links. Copies, just a little different.

Paper Mario has a great potential for a unique moveset, you're underestimating him quite a bit.

Northern Verve said:
Paper Mario has a great potential for a unique moveset

I agree. What with all the badges, special attacks, and whatnot, Paper Mario's moveset could be way different from Mario's.

two other things:
1) :daisy: On the subject about whether or not Daisy should be in it: as much as I'd like for it to be, she doesn't seem to have enough abilities for a moveset, so maybe she's better off as an Assist Trophy, maybe in her Striker outfit. She could use Crystal Smash as an OHKO move or something. Yeah....... 8)

2) Pichu. Sure he's a little weak, but he has so much potential! He's faster than Pikachu, and his moves are more powerful. And for those of you who want to say "but that just makes him a clone of Pikachu", look at Ganondorf. His moveset is almost EXACTLY the same as Captain Falcon's, except slower and more powerful. Do people complain about Ganondorf being a clone of Captain Falcon? No. And I won't listen to people who say Pichu is super weak. I beat my older brother with him all the time. And my bro is really skilled. So there you have it.

Back