Have you ever been banned ??

Same IP.

It's pretty simple.

In alot of forums, Moderators/Admins have the ability to see through people's IPs. If a user's IP is the same as another user's IP. They're sockpuppets, unless they live together...

That's all I know...

However, to regular users, they'll think it's a different person, but the mods/admins never lie!

I don't think that was racism, it was being inconsiderate to a national disaster.

Or...is that actually what racism is?

Yoshidude99 said:
Why was Boidoh banned?

Because of his post in the 9/11 Mindless Junk topic that was locked.

He said something like "why does american tv shows keep talking about 9/11, what is so important about it", and alot of users took it as Boidoh not giving a crap to the 9/11 disaster.

However, I don't think it was his fault but still his post was offensive to those who live in America (I live in England for those who don't know).

Bane said:
I don't think that was racism, it was being inconsiderate to a national disaster.

I don't know about recently, but the first time he was banned in May or so, he made posts like this, so there's that.

Smasher said:
Bane said:

I don't know about recently, but the first time he was banned in May or so, he made posts like this, so there's that.

Fair deuce then. plus the fact he took stooben's post to spam the boards with "the worst post of the forums" crap.

I thought he only done the "Worst post of the forums" thing one time...

Bane said:
Fair deuce then. plus the fact he took stooben's post to spam the boards with "the worst post of the forums" crap.
I can't believe Boidoh thought that was a serious post.

Lol.

Good riddance to all the banned members!

Post-Damage Invincibility said:

That's not exactly the way to go around things like this.

Perhaps the best words you can ever say to a banned member is "I forgive you for what you have done"

I haven't been banned from any website before. In 2004 (when I was 11 years old) I got a few warnings for minor offenses.

Radagast the Brown said:

That's not exactly the way to go around things like this.

Perhaps the best words you can ever say to a banned member is "I forgive you for what you have done"
Yeah, I really hate how much people cheer when someone's banned. It's one thing if they're a troll, but if they just did something wrong, I don't think they should be regarded in such a disrespectful manner.

They should still be treated as people but also have the law laid down on them.

I mean, you can forgive them personally but if there's no evidence they've changed I don't see why you should be eager to let them back in.

Big talk from someone who, if I know my facts (I probably don't, please don't hurt me) is racing headlong into a ban of his own. I'm not an admin and I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about

Gideon Gordon Graves said:

Big talk from someone who, if I know my facts (I probably don't, please don't hurt me) is racing headlong into a ban of his own. I'm not an admin and I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about
...Why?

BTW I said BANNED members, not suspended members! There's a difference! Banned is permanent, and refers to the people permantly banned for trolling and flooding the forums with spam, etc.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:

...Why?

BTW I said BANNED members, not suspended members! There's a difference! Banned is permanent, and refers to the people permantly banned for trolling and flooding the forums with spam, etc.
Show a little respect. Sure some users trolled enough that they were banned, but saying something like "good riddance that they were banned" would probably coax them into coming back. Plus, what if the mods decided to un ban one of these users?

And ban apples to both types, whether they be temporary or permanent. As far as I know, there is no suspended rank.

Back