Least favorite animals?

Let's see...I hate bees and wasps and hornets and other flying stinging insects.

And since I'm vacationing in Florida, I will point out jellyfish, the scum of the seas.

1 word: Mosquitoes

All of the above except jellyfish, plus more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Bees are fine, but I can't stand wasps. They can sting you as much as they want. On what was to be my first day of kindergaten, I was waiting for the bus, and decided to use a stick to poke into a mysterious hole in the ground....I was stung 9 times and missed school that day to take a cold bath.

I'm just going to say any biting/stinging/poisonous insect/arachnid and jellyfish.

Bees, wasps, mosquitoes but the most I fear of all are roaches and I never tried to kill one myself.

I am so freaking scare of roaches and freak out when I see one.

'3K said:
I'm just going to say any biting/stinging/poisonous insect/arachnid.

I'm also afraid of spiders and snakes too.

Btw, what's wrong with centipedes?

ANTS.

Also spiders and wasps/hornets. Rats/mice never really bothered me, though we don't get them.

I don't hate any animals, even spiders despite being terrified of them. It's silly to hate creatures for following their instincts.

1. Spiders (especially Cellar Spiders)
2. Mosquitoes
3. 'Roaches
4. Monkeys
5. Humans (the selfish, stupid, idiotic kind)
6. Crane Flies
7. Mites
8. Ticks

I've never once met an insect that showed the slightest sign of manners or common courtesy, but I can't say I hate them. Because without them the frogs would go hungry.

every bug that tries to fucking bite you

oh and horses because i'm hilariously allergic to them

Also snakes. I love how these tv shows are like all "I caught the snake! I will relocate it to a safe environment!" while I'm thinking like, "GET A SHOTGUN GET A SHOVEL SHOOT IT SHOOT IT CUT ITS HEAD OFFFFFFFFF"

Back