Least favorite animals?

These are in no order. Just of when I thought of them.
1. Ticks
2. Wasps/hornets, etc
3. Wolverines

Favorite animal...
Flying Squirrel! Wewt!

Human beings Horse-flies. Bites from these things hurt a lot.

I hate bees and wasps and horseflies and suck, but I have no problem with scorpions. I find them absolutely adorable.

I went to all of the trouble of catching a scorpion and putting outside an then my mom stepped on it.

What I hate the most would be either wasps/hornets/bees or mosquitoes.They are always bothering me! It is the worst in Spring! That is when they all come out and have babies.

Wasps, by far, but I think those have already been listed to exhaustion in this thread.

Agent Smith said:
Also snakes. I love how these tv shows are like all "I caught the snake! I will relocate it to a safe environment!" while I'm thinking like, "GET A SHOTGUN GET A SHOVEL SHOOT IT SHOOT IT CUT ITS HEAD OFFFFFFFFF"

I have once heard a story about a man who had a pet snake, which he carried around and allowed people to interact with. He wanted to show people that snakes are not deserving of all the hate they get, and that they are not inherently more vicious or aggressive than most other animals. One day he showed his pet snake to a child, who exclaimed "I hate snakes!" and stomped violently on its head, causing the snake to die. In front of its keeper, who loved his pet very much.

Ever since hearing that story, I find myself unable to laugh at statements like this.

Kyouko Kirigiri said:
Wasps, by far, but I think those have already been listed to exhaustion in this thread.

Agent Smith said:
Also snakes. I love how these tv shows are like all "I caught the snake! I will relocate it to a safe environment!" while I'm thinking like, "GET A SHOTGUN GET A SHOVEL SHOOT IT SHOOT IT CUT ITS HEAD OFFFFFFFFF"

I have once heard a story about a man who had a pet snake, which he carried around and allowed people to interact with. He wanted to show people that snakes are not deserving of all the hate they get, and that they are not inherently more vicious or aggressive than most other animals. One day he showed his pet snake to a child, who exclaimed "I hate snakes!" and stomped violently on its head, causing the snake to die. In front of its keeper, who loved his pet very much.

Ever since hearing that story, I find myself unable to laugh at statements like this.

Oh man Edo......it might just be the onions getting to me, but I have tears now. :'(

Kyouko Kirigiri said:

Agent Smith said:

Edo the smile literally just fell of my face reading that. I am now scrambling to the floor trying to pick it back up. I have held the non-venomous ones before, but I live in a place infested with water moccasins, and those are some testy creatures. They will bite with little reason, just cause you piss them off. It's necessary to kill them on on sight.

I'm not saying all snakes are bad, my friend had a pet king snake, it's just that the only snakes you see where I live are venomous. And snakes breed like rabbits.

Cats, seals, dogs, bunnies, racoons, bears, snakes, sharks (if fishes count), seahorses, seadragons, lions, tigers, butterflies (if bugs count), bees, spiders, crabs, scorpions, pigeons and chickens.

Agent Smith said:
Edo the smile literally just fell of my face reading that. I am now scrambling to the floor trying to pick it back up. I have held the non-venomous ones before, but I live in a place infested with water moccasins, and those are some testy creatures. They will bite with little reason, just cause you piss them off. It's necessary to kill them on on sight.

I'm not saying all snakes are bad, my friend had a pet king snake, it's just that the only snakes you see where I live are venomous. And snakes breed like rabbits.

It's fine if there's a reason, like self-defense or necessity like you just outlined. I just couldn't gather such a reason from your initial post.

Back