Give the next poster an item

Sounds delicious, and can I have the wedding dress? My avatar and all...

Next user gets a hug from me! :)

That’s nice I guess. And despite what that sounds like, I’m really not being sarcastic, hugs are great.

Next poster gets some gorgeous hair from my fastly grown back mustache, which hasn’t grown back full yet, but it’s pretty darn fast at the rate it’s growing.

If you gave away your mustache hair, you wouldn't have a mustache anymore and would have to regrow it.

The next user gets a translucent Yoshi figurine in their choice of color.

I proudly place it next to my Amiibo/World of Nintendo figure collection on my dresser.

Next person enters light speed.

Woah, I'm in the year 2117. Nintendo have finally updated their copyright policy!
...just kidding.
Next user gets dissapointment.

Yeah, a bit to the left please!

Next user gets a game.

I already have plenty of these, but this is going to come in handy for when I want to use butter, cream cheese, mustard, etc.

Next poster gets a VCD copy of Toy Story

Gee, Thanks. (Even if I already have one, but I can use it as plate.)

Next user gets Kirby Star Allies for free. (But if you don't have a Switch, you'll also get one as an accessory.)

What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing!? I live in an apartment, for pete's sake! Hmmm, maybe I can sell this on eBay?

The next poster gets a bunch of Barbie movies on DVD.

As I look at this pie with a picture of Princess Peach on it, I wonder if it has a peach filling. I take a bite, and it ironically is filled with strawberry.

Next poster will get existential angst.

Back