Paper Mario: Sticker Star

So battles don't give you exp? What the hell? What's the point of fighting now? Coins?

Nabber said:
So battles don't give you exp? What the hell? What's the point of fighting now? Coins?

Surely because coins allow you to buy stickers. But on the other hand, if you need them to fight, then battles vs non bosses are a waste of your stickers ?

Maybe by battling certain enemies, areas will open up, special stickers are rewarded for beating them, which in turn might be used for quests.

Why are you so negative towards this game Nabber, give it a fucking chance already.

Because Nintendo's games have been sucking lately, and just when they have a chance to put things back on track, they screw it up by forgetting what RPGs are like and removing EXP.

Nabber said:
Because Nintendo's games have been sucking lately, and just when they have a chance to put things back on track, they screw it up by forgetting what RPGs are like and removing EXP.
Because every RPG in existence has EXP.

People Running About said:
Nabber said:
Well of course not. RPGs don't even have to have battles.

Nabber said:
Nabber said:
Says Nintendo is forgetting what RPGS are like
admits not all RPGS have EXP

Nabber said:
Nabber said:
Says Nintendo is forgetting what RPGS are like
admits not all RPGS have EXP
I think Nintendo will make battles unfleeable because of that.

I'm gonna have to agree with Nabber on this one. I'm not liking the direction this game's going in, either, and this is coming from someone who actually likes Super Paper Mario.

New Super Mario said:
I always get them at the store anyway. Than you'll still have them if you happen to get the next Nintendo system that also played 3DS games.
but that's what the System Transfer tool is for

Ventus said:
Mario level up by complete quests
The thing about sidequests is that they're side quests.

They're out of the way things that are supposed to be like extras. Not too important unless you want to 100 percent the game.

I prefer this game to have "real paper game", TTYD sometimes show paper things but this game show cardboard floors and have papers on stuffs

Wow, they're really driving the papery elements into full force now. I kinda like that.

Although seeing Goombas disintegrate and turn into ash after being caught on fire is slightly disconcerting.

Nabber said:
Ventus said:
Mario level up by complete quests
The thing about sidequests is that they're side quests.

They're out of the way things that are supposed to be like extras. Not too important unless you want to 100 percent the game.

From that gameplay thing we saw, the side quests are less out of the way and more there for you to choose to do or not.

I don't know if it was noted somewhere else... But I just noticed something that look like the Kuribo's Shoe on the boxart of the game. Look at the buttom-right corner of the picture and you'll see. What do you think?

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a6/Paper_mario_sticker_star_box-art.png

I'm a little disappointed that they're making the enemy designs more like those in the main series; the worlds seem to be based off of NSMB, too.

Gummy said:
I'm a little disappointed that they're making the enemy designs more like those in the main series; the worlds seem to be based off of NSMB, too.
Yeah, the sunglasses and stuff on the koopas and all made them look so tough and awesome. But not they and the goombas and other enemies look so innocent.

Back