Paper Mario: Sticker Star

New Super Mario said:
I hope we get more original partners than what we got. I mean a chain chomp and green toad are lame. I want more characters with story and originality like Bobbery, Vivian, and Flurrie.
I don't even think there may even be partners anymore with the new gameplay that's been released. Also, those were most likely beta models as they didn't have original designs like all of the other partners.

More enemies confirmed and Boomerang Bros are finally blue in the PM series. Also some Spanish shy guys in a new image on the wiki?

New Super Mario said:
I hope we get more original partners than what we got. I mean a chain chomp and green toad are lame. I want more characters with story and originality like Bobbery, Vivian, and Flurrie.

What the hell is this? Are you implying Chain-Chomps should always be the enemies and never play friendly roles?

I agree with you on the Green Toad idea, but seriously, give the Chain-Chomp a break.

Besides, how did you know the partners' backstory already?

For now I wish PM: SS is as or more awesome than PM: TTYD and doesn't suck like SPM

Wait....Shy Guys?
SHY GUYS

SHY GUYS

SHY GUYS

SHY FUCKING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: New trailer!
EDIT2: Gameplay, too!

IceShadow1199 said:
New Super Mario said:

What the hell is this? Are you implying Chain-Chomps should always be the enemies and never play friendly roles?

I agree with you on the Green Toad idea, but seriously, give the Chain-Chomp a break.
Nah, I love chain chomp. I just feel like he should be "a specific chain chomp" no just a generic. Like how Bobbery was not just a bomb, but a cool fashioned sea dog with a great backstory. He just needs more unique physical features

I watched the gameplay trailer, I liked the person showing it off, he spoke fairly clearly and cracked a few jokes.

Plus, this game looks pretty fucking amazing. Atleast, it does if you stop comparing to Paper Mario 1 and 2.

I know. SHY GUYS ARE FINALLY IN AGAIN.

And Snow Spikes, too.

Plus, the battle theme sounds AWESOME.

All the Mario enemies are getting their proper colors. Magikoopas have white bottom on their hat things, Snow Spikes look like snow spikes. Dry bones look like the dry bones in the Mario games, Goombas look like Goombas from the Super Mario series. But Koopa shells look strange and not like a Koopa shell

They were going for a folded up paper kind of style from what it looks like. Since the animation has them folding into the shell after being hit.

I agree about the partners being unique.

I mean we had mailman parakoopa, a female bob-omb, a female boo who attacks with a fan, a young yoshi who is barely even a year old and yet can speak, a female goomba future archeologist, Flurrie and vivian, a badass sea dog bob-omb, a shy koopa with a kinda-ish luigi personality (part of it), a badass cool koopa with a bandada in his neck or w/e, a lakitu with spiky hair and shades, a small electric sun thing and a know-it-all from memory goomba.

but if it's generic, I'll not give a fuck about it then because we're at least not having pixls.

As I said in my nowhere...
"No partners is better than a hundred Pixls!"

YoshiGo99 said:
All the Mario enemies are getting their proper colors. Magikoopas have white bottom on their hat things, Snow Spikes look like snow spikes. Dry bones look like the dry bones in the Mario games, Goombas look like Goombas from the Super Mario series. But Koopa shells look strange and not like a Koopa shell

That's really disappointing; PM is starting to lose its own style.

SexyEspeon said:
I agree about the partners being unique.

I mean we had mailman parakoopa, a female bob-omb, a female boo who attacks with a fan, a young yoshi who is barely even a year old and yet can speak, a female goomba future archeologist, Flurrie and vivian, a badass sea dog bob-omb, a shy koopa with a kinda-ish luigi personality (part of it), a badass cool koopa with a bandada in his neck or w/e, a lakitu with spiky hair and shades, a small electric sun thing and a know-it-all from memory goomba.

but if it's generic, I'll not give a fuck about it then because we're at least not having pixls.
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
For all you know that Chain Chomp could be a former Drug Lord trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his daughter, and that Toad could be a former war vet just trying to feel useful again.

Gummy said:
YoshiGo99 said:

That's really disappointing; PM is starting to lose its own style.
I just hope they still have multiple Magikoopa colors and liked Goombas. The Koopa shells bother me and I wish they had the Sunglasses Koopas but would be stronger and have more HP. I also hope the pit of 100 trials is back cuz I would like thAt

I don't get why people think the Pixls were so bad. I really liked them, and they made the Super Paper Mario story better. I think it's more because that they were in the platformer game and not an RPG. Just my opinion, I doubt anyone will agree with me.

None of the Pixls have much a backstory (from what I remember) and they always talk about a ton of random stuff when you first get them. I like partners more.

Fawfulfury65 said:
None of the Pixls have much a backstory (from what I remember) and they always talk about a ton of random stuff when you first get them. I like partners more.

That. They said some random stuff for like a minute that didn't even matter then never talked again.

Piccolo (DBZ) was only good as King Piccolo. Piccolo the Pixl was only useful against the Underchomp (didn't care about those note blocks).

Back