New Super Mario Bros. U

Awesome.

I have to say that this game does look pretty difficult, which is a good thing

Oh my god, this looks so amazing. I really like that we see some challenging levels, because that is what most recent Mario titles have been missing out on.

Would I get this at its launch date? I probably would.

Nintendo have finally noticed that the series is going downhill.

Fassad said:
koopalings....

Koopalings....

DAMN KOOPALINGS, AGAIN?

2002 - 2008: FANS: WHY DID YOU PlACE THE KOOPALINGS WITH THIS IDOIT ( Bowser Jr.)

2009: FANS: HELL YES THERE BACK, FINALLY

2012: FANS: WHY NINTENDO ARE YOU ALWAYS USING THE KOOPALINGS, CAN'T YOU USE DIFFERENT BOSSES FOR ONCE.

Apart from the Koopalings, this game looks promising.

At least the Koopalings appear to be utilizing things other than their wands to fight. Roy's Bill Blaster seems to be a good start.

I just hope that the castles don't end up having tower-based properties, all thanks to the exterior fights.

Oh my god. I saw a Bony Beetle in the trailer! It's about damn time. Now we need Chargin Chucks, Rexes, Jumping Piranha Plants, Amazin' Flying Hammer Bros, Dino Rhino/torch, fishin' boos, Sumo Bros, and round goombas.

I like Roy's bazooka and the fact that Bowser Jr. is appearing again

Lakituthequick said:
The Nintendo Direct showed some new stuff. The "Worlds" are actually one big map with everything connected, and instead of kidnapping Peach, Bowser throws Mario, Luigi and the Toads far away from Peach' Castle and takes it over.
OMG, yes they have decided on a totally different plot

Back