New Super Mario Bros. U

Majin Buu said:
I'm just saying it'd be similiar to the Online Play in Sonic. Maybe they should bring back Mario vs. Luigi or Coin Battle

Or maybe something similar to the multiplayer in NSMB like a coin battle or something.

Majin Buu said:
But what happens if someone isn't even at the world they're playing at, and "accidentally" unlocks everything that the person had gotton? This happened with my Lego Star Wars game.

I'm thinking of a system where you can host a game, and host levels from wherever you already unlocked, but you can't join games that are in levels you didn't unlock.

Z-omb said:
Majin Buu said:
I'm just saying it'd be similiar to the Online Play in Sonic. Maybe they should bring back Mario vs. Luigi or Coin Battle

Or maybe something similar to the multiplayer in NSMB like a coin battle or something.
I said Coin Battle

DonnyKD said:
Majin Buu said:
But what happens if someone isn't even at the world they're playing at, and "accidentally" unlocks everything that the person had gotton? This happened with my Lego Star Wars game.

I'm thinking of a system where you can host a game, and host levels from wherever you already unlocked, but you can't join games that are in levels you didn't unlock.
That's a great idea

Lakituthequick said:
On its first page? Damn, it has 16 pages at 50-post-per-page-view! This topic only has 6 pages in the same view.

I don't know what you said/can't make any sense of it.

But he said that the NSMB2 topic was On the first page, not On its first page

Boidoh said:
They're spitting out alot of info about NSMB2 but none at all for NSMB U.

Probably because NSMB2 is much closer to release and don't want to take attention away from it.

Marketing Tactics.

Boidoh said:
Crackin355 said:
Boidoh said:
They're spitting out alot of info about NSMB2 but none at all for NSMB U.

Probably because NSMB2 is much closer to release and don't want to take attention away from it.

Marketing Tactics.

They could have atleast gave us one more trailer, or atleast tell us a boss or something.

That would put attention on it instead of NSMB2. Which will sway some people's minds into skipping NSMB2 and waiting for this. Some people can easily be swayed with something small.

BUMP

Well know most NSMB2 stuff is over we can talk about this game.

What I want to be similar to SMW:
*Midway and Giant Gates
*Super Koopas
*Mega Mole
*Levels named after food
*Remixes of SMW music (Forest of Illusions, caves, castles)

YoshiGo99 said:
BUMP

Well know most NSMB2 stuff is over we can talk about this game.

What I want to be similar to SMW:
*Midway and Giant Gates
*Super Koopas
*Mega Mole
*Levels named after food
*Remixes of SMW music (Forest of Illusions, caves, castles)
That would be nice, however we've already seen that there will be a flagpole at the end.

All I hope is that the Bowser fight isn't another:

Phase 1: Bridge/switch
Phase 2: Run away

I want to actually fight him, like in SMW or SM64.

Boidoh said:
Gummy said:
All I hope is that the Bowser fight isn't another:

Phase 1: Bridge/switch
Phase 2: Run away

I want to actually fight him, like in SMW or SM64.

How about:

Phase 1: Run away
Phase 2: Switch

^ SM3DL

I want to swing his tail again. That brings back memories.
It was actually Run, Switch, Run, Switch and that was bad.

I rather have SMB3 or SMW battle

I would love the old 'swing em by da tail' battle as I called it back when I was 6 lol that would be awesome although hard on a 2D game.

Back