New Super Mario Bros. U

I have to agree that people saying 'Nintendo supports air pollution' are overreacting. I'll be happy with any area theme, so factory or canyon or whatever would be cool.

Why couldn't it be more like the factory from Donkey Kong Country returns. Wasn't it abandon? The first level only had pollution but that was it. The rest was switches gears and colored platforms. Nothing horrible like smoke toxic waste and chemicals.

YoshiGo99 said:
Why couldn't it be more like the factory from Donkey Kong Country returns. Wasn't it abandon? The first level only had pollution but that was it. The rest was switches gears and colored platforms. Nothing horrible like smoke toxic waste and chemicals.

Once no Polluted Sky, Toxic Waste, Garbage, Dirty Water, ect. then the factory would be a good idea.

Crackin355 said:
I have to agree that people saying 'Nintendo supports air pollution' are overreacting. I'll be happy with any area theme, so factory or canyon or whatever would be cool.
I agree.

Would a candy-themed stage mean Nintendo supports obesity?

YoshiGo99 said:
A snow desert world. Has snow ice cream, lollipops, candy gumdrops, cherries and chocolate and also cake
Lollipop trees and a lemonade sea?

Doesn't sound very good to me.

Why yes those too.

A boss I thought of was a Giant Squirrel with rabbies.It has foam coming out of its mouth and looks ugly. It is a really stupid idea

Minuette said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Why yes those too.

A boss I thought of was a Giant Squirrel with rabbies.
What would a squirrel be doing with Jewish priests?

Let's hope not for a rabid Squirrel based boss. The last thing we need is for Peta to be all over us! :P

Propeller Toad said:
Minuette said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Why yes those too.

Let's hope not for a rabid Squirrel based boss. The last thing we need is for Peta to be all over us! :P
I'm afraid that is already too late. I doubt they'll stop at the Tanooki Suit.

Count Mario said:
Propeller Toad said:
Minuette said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Why yes those too.

I'm afraid that is already too late. I doubt they'll stop at the Tanooki Suit.

I know we really shouldn't be giving them attention through Mario protests; however, to think that animal activist group would go as low as to rallying against the most popular video game series (especially one aimed for children) is simply just sad in my opinion.

Their actions may continue on indeed considering how flying squirrels are quite vulnerable themselves in the wild.

And there's the fact that there's not enough fur for Mario from real-life versions for an actual suit

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not all that excited for this game for some reason. I'm not saying that it's going to outright suck or anything, but at the same time, it doesn't look all that great. Sure, there are new power-ups and level layouts, but still... It hardly brings anything new to the table that we haven't already seen in New Super Mario Bros. Wii (and this is coming from someone who enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy 2). So, basically, what I'm trying to say, is that I get nothing more than a "been there, done that" kind of vibe from both this game and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Solar Blaze said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not all that excited for this game for some reason. I'm not saying that it's going to outright suck or anything, but at the same time, it doesn't look all that great. Sure, there are new power-ups and level layouts, but still... It hardly brings anything new to the table that we haven't already seen in New Super Mario Bros. Wii (and this is coming from someone who enjoyed Super Mario Galaxy 2). So, basically, what I'm trying to say, is that I get nothing more than a "been there, done that" kind of vibe from both this game and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
Lets go over some stuff.

First, New Super Mario Bros Wii honestly wasnt that great, the Propeller Mushroom wasnt that great of a power up.

Secondly, you couldnt bring Yoshi out of the levels.

Third, you couldnt choose who the first player could be, you could never be Luigi or the Toads if you were playing solo.

The graphics in this game are updated and they do got new power ups, and Mii is playable.

YoshiGo99 said:
Very last 3 words I HATE. Come on, why have miis in the game?
Because Nintendo wants to give us a sense of ''Variability'' in games. Although the correct sense of variability should be to have Wario and Waluigi playable and make the charecters have different abilities.

Back