E3 2012

okay maybe I was exaggerating.

But I was really hoping for a Zelda, F-Zero, or Star Fox.

Skyward Sword's only been out for about six/seven months, so a new Zelda would make no sense. The others, I can sort of understand.

"blah blah im nabber and i didnt get what i wanted at e3 2012"

3DS conference is tomorrow. That means....

MORE PM3DS STUFF!

Waddle Dee said:
"blah blah im nabber and i didnt get what i wanted at e3 2012"

3DS conference is tomorrow. That means....

MORE PM3DS STUFF!
Usually I depend on E3 for new things. But what I found out was mostly what I already knew.

I think the reason Nintendo didn't go overboard with new stuff was because they spoiled us like crazy last year at E3 2011. Hell, I don't even think they wanted to reveal SSB4 when they hadn't even started production on it at that point.

Either way, give Nintendo time, and they'll more than likely surprise people next year.

Yeah E3 2011 was just a stunning display by Nintendo that it was going to be hard to match. If you take away the hype that one caused. This is still a good E3. And once again it ain't over yet. What with the 3DS conference tomorrow. Though I'm afraid I'm not going to see that one.

Xia Wang said:
Boidoh said:
My friends who is a real Halo Fanatic, Or so he thinks, says Halo 4 is so stupid and that he wont think about getting it because its aiming system is so similar to CoD.. His words not mine.. I dont do shooters.
He's probably saying that because 343 Industries took over the Halo franchise and Bungie left the series.

I bet he doesnt not a shit thats going on. He thinks just because I know that Miyamoto exists im some internet geek.

MnSG said:
A user by the name of Young Horsetail posted the following image at the Smash Boards. It seems to depict the messes that are happening at E3 2012, and yet Nintendo is standing still.

tumblr_m549nigye91qdnyb3.gif

Sony is Mario.
Microsoft is a fat-ass wario.
EA is a Girl Princess.
Nintendo is Luigi.

And of course, Luigi wins by doing nothing XD.

Apparently in that gif, EA and Microsoft just started sucking in their conferences right off the start. Meanwhile, Sony was starting out good, but took a u-turn after a while. Nintendo stayed strong though with no doubt. This honestly summarizes my thoughts about E3.

I mean, sure Nintendo's E3 wasn't as great as last year, but it was still a good E3 nonetheless. However, Microsoft and and EA's weren't even presentable and Sony did a bit below average. Ubisoft was actually pretty decent though. I think Ubisoft and Nintendo basically stand atop of E3, but he latter comes out on top by covering all of that third-party support with new controls/versions for Wii U specifically and having even more content in the other conferences over the week. Not to mention Ubisoft's hosts were just plain awkward.

Those are my two cents.

New Super Mario Bros. U. New Super Mario Bros. 2. No new 3D Marios.

Nintendo, I've had enough New Super Mario.

Any good RPGs announced? I haven't gotten to see the whole show yet, I just read about a few of the games.

Basically it was 2 Mario games and a bunch of nothing.

Hell, the best part was the little blurb about Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In my eyes, anyway.

The only games that interest me at all Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends, and I was already expecting those to show up. I might look forward to getting New Super Mario Bros. U, too, but I'm pretty annoyed by where the Mario series is going right now.

Well, there is still Paper Mario to look forward to... but they couldn't have chosen a dumber name than Sticker Star. Luigi's Mansion 2 has a nice name, though.

EDIT: And where's the new information for Animal Crossing on 3DS?! I was really looking forward to getting that for my birthday but at this point I don't think it will be out in time. I'm a little disappointed that there's no Zelda games too.

Fawfulfury65 said:
EDIT: And where's the new information for Animal Crossing on 3DS?!

Nintendo is going to have an hour long conference tomorrow, all about upcoming 3DS games. So maybe expect that.

Awesome! I just still want to see something good that is put into NSMB2 that will make it better. I am still not liking the coins everywhere

Fawfulfury65 said:

Any good RPGs announced? I haven't gotten to see the whole show yet, I just read about a few of the games.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star should please you.

NSY said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Paper Mario: Sticker Star should please you.

Yes, that game looks like it will be great.

I agree that the whole New Super Mario theme should be stopped after these games. But these two look amazing, so I'll still be getting them.

Why no new zelda or metroid for the Wii U? I assumed they would be like top priority especially since we haven't seen a metroid game in like 3 years!

Just because they haven't had a metroid game in a while doesn't make it top priority.

Top Priority was making the Wii-U i would think.

There hasn't been a new Zelda for six months too! WE MUST HAVE A NEW ZELDA!

Back