E3 2012

GokuTheBestFighter said:
No new F-Zero game!? Come on Nintendo!
Patience. Miyamoto even hinted at the possibility of F-Zero breathing new life on the Wii U.

Count Mario said:
GokuTheBestFighter said:
Patience. Miyamoto even hinted at the possibility of F-Zero breathing new life on the Wii U.
Yeah as a Minigame in Nintendoland

I'm sure a new F-Zero will come eventually, just like what happened with Pikmin 3. Metroid would also be great on Wii U. Donkey Kong was also completely ignored at this year's E3 (and I've actually only just realized that now, despite being a huge DK fan).

Count Mario said:
GokuTheBestFighter said:
*Starts Praying*
Gogeta said:
Wait 'till more games are announced for the Wii U. That would be the best console for an F-Zero game.
OMG! your right! it will be epic on the Wii U :D

Fawfulfury65 said:
Donkey Kong was also completely ignored at this year's E3 (and I've actually only just realized that now, despite being a huge DK fan).
Every series besides Pikmin (surprisingly) and Mario were ignored...

I agree with the statement, that this is the worst E3 yet.
I've been watching the E3 since 2005, in case you'll ask.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You seriously think E3 2008 wasn't worse than this? Seriously?

Sure, they didn't have many major first-party titles, but besides that, Nintendo did decent. I think people are kind of overreacting by saying this E3 was sooo disapointing.

Ah, E3 2008, I've almost forgot about that one!
I remember how they almost killed the entire Event, in 2008.

But I still think that, 2005, 2006, and 2011 were the best.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
You know E3 has been going on since 1995 and you've only watched them since 2005 that leaves a 10 year gap of E3's you haven't seen.

The only one of Nintendo's conferences I hated was the one with Wii Sports Resort. I didn't like this one as much as last year's, but I still liked it.

What's presented and how it is presented.

All E3s are disappointing. Perfectly good compromise.

Ahhh yes, 2008 was awful. 2012 comes to a close second. 2009 was the best for me because they announced Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I've been watching since 2006, so I don't know if older E3s have been worse.

Back in 1995, there was no way to watch Live Streams of anything over the Internet we know of today, Gillbergfan.
And besides, I've never heard of the E3, until I saw some brand new Screenshots of Pokémon Colosseum on Serebii.net.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Back in 1995, there was no way to watch Live Streams of anything over the Internet we know of today, Gillbergfan.
And besides, I've never heard of the E3, until I saw some brand new Screenshots of Pokémon Colosseum on Serebii.net.
Then don't say it's the worst E3 ever because you don't know.

Back