E3 2012

THERE HASN'T BEEN A NEW F-ZERO IN 8 YEARS.

MY TURN.

Well, you did get that cute F-Zero Nintendoland attraction...

What Nintendo Land attractions are there? I've only seen the Takamaru Ninja one, Animal Crossing Collecting One & Luigi's Mansion Ghost Hunt one.

I thought that Nintendo Land is a real life theme park but I found out that it is a game few minutes after that. I alway wanted Nintendo to make theme park.

Crackin355 said:
What Nintendo Land attractions are there? I've only seen the Takamaru Ninja one, Animal Crossing Collecting One & Luigi's Mansion Ghost Hunt one.

Judging by the logos I saw, there's to be an F-Zero, Daisy, Birdo, Yoshi, and a Boo one (along with some others that I forget). And then they also showed a DK one.

Red Barchetta said:
Crackin355 said:

Judging by the logos I saw, there's to be an F-Zero, Daisy, Birdo, Yoshi, and a Boo one (along with some others that I forget). And then they also showed a DK one.

I don't think the emblems resembling the emblems for "Daisy, Birdo, and Boo" represent those characters at all. I believe they represent the Pikmin, Game & Watch (?), and Luigi's Mansion series respectively.

Unless the image has already been posted before, here are all the emblems confirmed for this game:

sdFaK.jpg

Hm, I do wonder if the last one represents Balloon Fight? Though it is odd to see Kirby missing (even Pokemon possibly not being there is understandable as a result of Gamefreak, but Kirby?).

Kirby could be as a result of HAL Labs.
I assume the following, from left to right, from top to bottom:

Zelda, Pikmin, Metroid, Mario, ???, Animal Crossing, Yoshi, ???, Donkey Kong, ???, Star Fox, Balloon Fight.

The first set of question marks could be either Kirby, or Pokémon (according to the teeth and eyes), I'm not sure about the other 2.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Kirby could be as a result of HAL Labs.
I assume the following, from left to right, from top to bottom:

Zelda, Pikmin, Metroid, Mario, Luigi's Mansion Game?, Animal Crossing, Yoshi, Game & Watch?, Donkey Kong, Takamaru, Star Fox, Balloon Fight.

The first set of question marks could be either Kirby, or Pokémon (according to the teeth and eyes), I'm not sure about the other 2.

That's what I got out of it. Interested to see how it goes.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Zelda, Pikmin, Metroid, Mario, ???, Animal Crossing, Yoshi, ???, Donkey Kong, ???, Star Fox, Balloon Fight.

The second set is an Octorock. So there are apparently 2 Zelda games on it.

Crackin's version seems accurate.
I've indeed seen a Luigi's Mansion Game in it, it can be a Ghost.
Game & Watch: Now it reminds me to Brawl.
I've never heard of Takamaru, though.

NSY said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Mario Bros. U. New Super Mario Bros. 2. No new 3D Marios.

Nintendo, I've had enough New Super Mario.

Any good RPGs announced? I haven't gotten to see the whole show yet, I just read about a few of the games.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star should please you.
Yeah, there's that one, but that was already announced, what, like two years ago? However, I am planning on getting that one.

I wonder if we'll see Fire Emblem on 3DS at that "3DS Software Showcase" later today... I heard there was supposed to be some sort of "surprise" game there. I wonder what it will be?

And one more thing: Is Pikmin 3 a launch title?

It was announced when Mario Kart 7 was annonced. But I hope they add some good stuff in Paper Mario, I want some Sledge Bros. and other stuff in it

Fawfulfury65 said:
I wonder if we'll see Fire Emblem on 3DS at that "3DS Software Showcase" later today... I heard there was supposed to be some sort of "surprise" game there. I wonder what it will be?

If we do get anything about Fire Emblem: Awakening, it'll most likely (or at least hopefully) be a release date for the U.S.

The Ice Climbers should get an attraction on Nintendo Land, to be honest. It's been way too long.

I didn't see it in the TV guide so I guess not.

Red Barchetta said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

If we do get anything about Fire Emblem: Awakening, it'll most likely (or at least hopefully) be a release date for the U.S.
I hope so!

Fawfulfury65 said:
I didn't see it in the TV guide so I guess not.

Red Barchetta said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

I hope so!

Agreed. Fire Emblem is awesome.

So the 3DS thing is at 8 Central, right?

Anser said:
The Ice Climbers should get an attraction on Nintendo Land, to be honest. It's been way too long.

I definitely agree. At least some form of reference would be nice if the Ice Climber game couldn't get its own attraction. It would have been nice to get Balloon Fight, Ice Climbers, and other games like Duck Hunt combined for some form of remake here.

Of course, substituting the characters for Balloon Fighter and Ice Climbers would be easier done for the Miis in comparison to Duck Hunt.

Just found this on the E3 website, sounds somewhat interesting: http://e3.nintendo.com/games/#/wiiu/game-wario

Back