Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Many veteran bosses like Petey and King Boo

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Completely new and original bosses

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd like several 3D bosses to be in it. Having super mario land bosses wouldn't go amiss either. Original bosses would be nice, but, frankly, they need as much creativity as Kirby bosses

A mixture of new and maybe some old would be nice, no more koopalings and not to many bowsers since they both would get to repetitive.

Birdo -> Mouser -> Tryclyde -> Fryguy ->Clawgrip -> Wart

I'd love to see these guys return. :)

Personally, I would like seeing new and original boss fights but I wouldn't mind seeing older bosses that haven't been seen in a while return

I did input the following on a different thread...

MnSG said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The idea of having the Koopalings be the mid-world bosses and having different characters be the actual boss of each world is brilliant! Like having your cake and eating it, too!

I was thinking the polar opposite on my end. Maybe for some inputs...

World 1-Fort: Boom Boom
World 1-Castle: Larry Koopa
World 2-Fort: Mummipokey
World 2-Castle: Morton Koopa Jr.
World 3-Fort: Pom Pom
World 3-Castle: Wendy O. Koopa
World 4-Fort: Petey Piranha
World 4-Castle: Iggy Koopa
World 4-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 5-Fort: Lakithunder
World 5-Castle: Roy Koopa
World 6-Fort: Chief Chilly
World 6-Castle: Lemmy Koopa
World 6-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 7-Fort: Reznor
World 7-Castle: Ludwig von Koopa
World 8-Fort: Boom Boom + Pom Pom
World 8-Castle 1: Koopalings' Revenge
World 8-Airship: Bowser Jr.
World 8-Castle 2: Bowser

MnSG said:

MnSG said:
Smashgoom202 said:
The idea of having the Koopalings be the mid-world bosses and having different characters be the actual boss of each world is brilliant! Like having your cake and eating it, too!

Your ideas are good but do we really need a carbon boss order from NSMBW?

MnSG said:

MnSG said:
Smashgoom202 said:

No seriously it's annoying to have the same people come back and do the same damn thing over and over again.

Like I stated previously in another thread, no more Koopalings.

I want original bosses or some that haven't seen the light of day in a while, for platforming purposes at least, (SMB2 Bosses, King Bob-Omb, King Boo, etc)

Since SM64DS brought the Goomba King into 3D, I'd like to see Bowser's other paper minions in a mainstream games. I'd be cool with any of the Paper Mario chapter bosses except for the Koopa Bros. (unless they take a level in badass or if a new group of darker and edgier Koopa Bros. are introduced) and Tubba Blubba (the Paper Mario credits imply he made a Heel Face Turn).

Also, I believe its been a while since Petey Piranha showed up.

Here's my never gonna happen wish list

World 1-Goomboss
World 2-King Bob-omb
World 3- Gooper blooper
World 4- Wario
World 5- Petey Piranha
World 6- King Boo
World 7- Lakithunder
World 8- Bowser
Final- Dry Giga Bowser

Having the koopalings wouldn't be so bad if they used different methods. Their castle fights in NSMBW was a step in the right direction if it weren't for the fact that it was Kamek who provided these differences.

Larry (platforms moving up and down)
Roy (ceiling warp pipes)
Lemmy (giant rubber ball)
Wendy (water)
Iggy (Chain Chomp)
Morton (spiked things, crowded platform surronded by lava)
Ludwig (flutterjump, scattering fireballs, moving platforms)

Althogh if Bowser is smart, he'll fight Mario with Mario (i.e. evil clones or have Junior don the Shadow Mario disguise)

What I don't like about the Koopalings is every single boss fight of theirs is a big joke

I would say they're slightly trickier than the rest of the Koopaling's boss fights but they're still a joke overall

Professor Mario said:
I want Bowser to not be defeated by a switch. I could care less about the bosses if Nintendo could just take this into consideration.

That's why I found the New Super Mario Bros. series and Super Mario 3D Land Bowser boss fights hilariously underwhelming (the first New Super Mario Bros. could be an exception, but only mainly because of Bowser's skin melting off and turning into Dry Bowser)

That alien guy in that german comic with the zipper thing that lets mario and that clock guy and some other guy escape

I would be fine with orignal bosses, but the Koopalings would be perfect for me! And true, they should use different methods, cuz even though I suck at the game, Larry was really easy (My mom beat the second half of the Fortress and the castle though) and I'm assuming Roy will be fairly easy too! So yes, they should use different methods.

Nintendo probably will give us the Koopalings, but I'm fine with original bosses too!

We don't need fake Bowsers again, we just had those in 3D Land. We don't need Koopalings again either, we just had them in NSMBW. They were both cool homages to the classic games, but they don't need doing twice. Super Mario Land 1 and 2 and NSMB did a good job of coming up with a roster of original bosses so I don't see why Nintendo can't do it again. If they want to pay homage to classic bosses then maybe have Reznor, Boom Boom and.or Bowser Junior as sub-bosses in fortresses.

Back