Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Jeff said:
Or simply quote a post without saying anything?

Don't really understand why people say Luigi's the smart brother. Luigi's Mansion alone was enough evidence to prove the opposite.
I think it's because he's more cautious and because he dates a woman that doesn't get kidnapped every 10 minutes

My entire view on Nintendo is unpopular here, but more specifically; I believe there hasn't been a genuinely good Mario game since Super Mario Galaxy, and I also believe there hasn't been a truly amazing Mario game since Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Crocodile Dippy said:
My entire view on Nintendo is unpopular here, but more specifically; I believe there hasn't been a genuinely good Mario game since Super Mario Galaxy, and I also believe there hasn't been a truly amazing Mario game since Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
I didn't like Galaxy and I never played PMTYD so the last amazing mario game for me was either Paper Mario or 64

Danny The Street said:
Smasher said:
though is it really necessary for Shoey to comment on everything?
Yes

well I wouldn't mind if you would stop.

-Mario is a lot better than Luigi.
-Donkey Kong Country Returns is only ok.
-Mario Hoops 3 on 3 is pretty fun IMO.

YoshiGo99 said:
Super Paper Mario had better and funnier lines and better music than TTYD and a little bit better than 64
and worse gameplay, characters, story and pacing

Crocodile Dippy said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Super Paper Mario had better and funnier lines and better music than TTYD and a little bit better than 64
and worse gameplay, characters, story and pacing
I thought SPM had a better plot and pacing then 64

I legitimately feel that TTYD > SPM > PM1.

so yeah, unpopular opinion

I hate GCN Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Double Dash and I couldn't care less about the music.

- The current voice cast should be fired. Marc Graue should voice every male characters.

-rallyfan's reboot idea should become a reality and have its development handled by the brilliant minds behind Wanted: Weapons of Fate and Terminator Salvation.

-The Wii U platformer should be shitcanned and whatever assets it may have complete be repurposed for a HD Mario Picross sequel.

Bad thread. Everybody is just going to say all their opinions are unpopular because they want to seem edgey or victimized or whatever.

For example, coming into this thread my first thought was to say that Waluigi was my favourite character. Imagine my surprise when somebody else somehow got the impression Waluigi was popular and pointed out his own dislike of him already in the thread. :waluigi:

-SPM is the second-best PM game thus far (the best is the original).
-SMB > SMB3
-Luigi sucks.

Dr. Javelin said:
Danny The Street said:
Jeff said:
BLOF, don't take is so personal, Goomba's Shoe has been doing that to everyone all day.
The names Raven Effect

Okay, now you're definitely trolling us.
What my names not Goomba's Shoe it's Raven Effect that's not trolling that's just correcting

It's like legally changing your name - although technically you are correct, people still know you as Goomba's Shoe. And they always will.

Common perception is not something you can readily change.

I think the only aspect of the plot I didn't like was the Blumiere/Timpani crap at the end of chapters.

Dr. Javelin said:
It's like legally changing your name - although technically you are correct, people still know you as Goomba's Shoe. And they always will.

Common perception is not something you can readily change.
Also I was never named Goomba's Shoe I was named Goomba's Shoe15

How I am usually addressed proves that statement false, Mitt.

well i meant the ones on the end of the name, that really don't add anything to it

but saying that would ruin the joke right

Back