Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Broly said:
Danny The Street said:
IceShadow1199 said:
And Lakitu? Do I hear someone saying that it's underrated?
No. How many games have Lakitu's been in? The answer a lot. How many fans do they have? The answer a lot. You can't call something under rated just because it's not playable. A lot, that's flawed logic.
Fixed
If there is one thing I can't stand it's people editing posts to fix grammar it's just annoying.

IceShadow1199 said:
Danny the street, just what was the point of that? I was giving my opinion. You don't have to go all like "WRONG WRONG WRONG, NO NO NO, YOU'RE FIRED".
Oh, don't mind Shoey. He's just being Shoey.

Geno is overrated.

Magikrazy said:
IceShadow1199 said:
Danny the street, just what was the point of that? I was giving my opinion. You don't have to go all like "WRONG WRONG WRONG, NO NO NO, YOU'RE FIRED".
Oh, don't mind Shoey. He's just being Shoey.

Geno is overrated. You're more then likely correct but Geno is still bad ass

I think Baby Luigi is awesome. I think he is the best character in the series. I THINK

How can I be wrong? I'm telling the truth

Baby Luigi said:
How can I be wrong? I'm telling the truth
Nope you are speaking lies Baby Luigi is nothing more then a generic baby he doesn't have a large personality hell he gets kidnapped in most of his main series appearances

Shoey just likes saying that if you don't agree with him you're automatically wrong. I would recommend ignoring him.

Smasher said:
Shoey just likes saying that if you don't agree with him you're automatically wrong. I would recommend ignoring him.
Doesn't everybody do that (referring to the if someone says you are wrong that makes you wrong)

If he's going to act like this, then I would kindly request that he stop posting. He's supposed to discuss opinions that seem to be unique (such as liking Honey Queen) instead of saying they're all wrong because he isn't contributing to the thread at all.

Baby Luigi said:
If he's going to act like this, then I would kindly request that he stop posting. He's supposed to discuss opinions that seem to be unique (such as liking Honey Queen) instead of saying they're all wrong because he isn't contributing to the thread at all.
It does contribute it refutes your argument you can't get mad because someone tells you that you're wrong especially when it's a matter of opinion.

Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:
It does contribute it refutes your argument you can't get mad because someone tells you that you're wrong especially when it's a matter of opinion.

You can't argue that I like Baby Luigi or I think he's awesome. You can argue if I said, "Baby Luigi is awesome" but I said, "I THINK Baby Luigi is awesome". Learn to know the difference between the two

Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:

You can't argue that I like Baby Luigi or I think he's awesome. You can argue if I said, "Baby Luigi is awesome" but I said, "I THINK Baby Luigi is awesome". Learn to know the difference between the two
And I said you're wrong meaning I disagree with you fun fact you can argue that someones opinion is wrong especially when you make statements like Baby Luigi is the best character in the Mario series.

Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:

And I said you're wrong meaning I disagree with you fun fact you can argue that someones opinion is wrong especially when you make statements like Baby Luigi is the best character in the Mario series.

I already know you can argue that if Baby Luigi is great or not

But you can't argue what I think. I said I think he's awesome. Doesn't necessarily mean he IS.

Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:

I already know you can argue that if Baby Luigi is great or not

But you can't argue what I think. I said I think he's awesome. Doesn't necessarily mean he IS.
I think you're wrong I don't thing baby Luigi is awesome and I made that clear the way I've made my opinions made this entire thread

BLOF, save yourself the time, effort and most importantly, sanity.

Apart from the music, Luigi returning in the spotlight and the koopalings' "cameo", I seriously don't understand why people like Superstar Saga.

Jeff said:
BLOF, save yourself the time, effort and most importantly, sanity.

Apart from the music, Luigi returning in the spotlight and the koopalings' "cameo", I seriously don't understand why people like Superstar Saga. No opinion never played it

yeah BLOF, there's no point whatsoever in arguing with Shoey.

though is it really necessary for Shoey to comment on everything?

Smasher said:
yeah BLOF, there's no point whatsoever in arguing with Shoey. Not always

though is it really necessary for Shoey to comment on everything? Yes

Or simply quote a post without saying anything?

Don't really understand why people say Luigi's the smart brother. Luigi's Mansion alone was enough evidence to prove the opposite.

Back