Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Anser said:
Opinions can't be right or wrong, you know.
wrong

They can be. If you were of the opinion that 2 + 2 = 5, would you not be wrong because it's just an opinion?

Except 2+2=5 is not an opinon. It's an incorrect fact in the subject of mathematics.

Learn the difference between opinion, fact, and treating your opinions like fact. :posh:

Jeff said:
Except 2+2=5 is not an opinon. It's an incorrect fact in the subject of mathematics.

Learn the difference between opinion, fact, and treating your opinions like fact. :posh:
You can say that you believe black people are inferior to white people and that would be an opinion

See, Shoe gets what I'm saying.

Having an opinion about something doesn't make your opinion any less wrong or right than it normally would be.

(also this is completely off topic let's just get back to mario)

Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:
I don't think the roster of a Mario Spin-Off game matters that much. Correct
Seriously all the roster does is appeal to fan boys and fan girls there is no difference between a Goomba and Baby Luigi if you give them the same stats and moves.

Yeah sometimes I see people whine about a game's roster in Marioverse as if it was just as important to them as a Smash Bros. roster. In a Mario Sports/Party/Kart/Etc. game, It's just not that big of a deal.

Northern Verve said:
Danny The Street said:
Northern Verve said:
I don't think the roster of a Mario Spin-Off game matters that much. Correct
Seriously all the roster does is appeal to fan boys and fan girls there is no difference between a Goomba and Baby Luigi if you give them the same stats and moves.

Yeah sometimes I see people whine about a game's roster in Marioverse as if it was just as important to them as a Smash Bros. roster. In a Mario Sports/Party/Kart/Etc. game, It's just not that big of a deal.
Especially in Mario Party where the characters are literally all the same

-Waluigi is the worst character

-Lakitus are underrated

-Super Mario Land 2's Starman sucks

-Bowser is underrated

-Donkey Kong is underrated

Gosh, I felt so embarassed writing all those things, I guess the person below me will insult me so hard. :-[

IceShadow1199 said:
-Waluigi is the worst character wrong

-Lakitus are underrated wrong

-Super Mario Land 2's Starman sucks wrong

-Bowser is underrated wrong

-Donkey Kong is underrated wrong

Gosh, I felt so embarassed writing all those things, I guess the person below me will insult me so hard. :-[

IceShadow1199 said:

-Lakitus are underrated

-Super Mario Land 2's Starman sucks

-Bowser is underrated

Yes

Broly said:
IceShadow1199 said:

-Lakitus are underrated

-Super Mario Land 2's Starman sucks once again wrong

-Bowser is underrated

Yes wrong

Danny the street, just what was the point of that? I was giving my opinion. You don't have to go all like "WRONG WRONG WRONG, NO NO NO, YOU'RE FIRED".

IceShadow1199 said:
Danny the street, just what was the point of that? I was giving my opinion.
To inform you that you are wrong of course

I never heard someone saying Waluigi sucks, or that SML2's Starman sucks, or Lakitus are underrated. And this topic is called "Unpopular opinions".

IceShadow1199 said:
I never heard someone saying Waluigi sucks, or that SML2's Starman sucks, or Lakitus are underrated. And this topic is called "Unpopular opinions".
And i'm telling you that you are wrong I've done it to everyone

How I'm wrong? Jesus christ you'll make someone throw their PC's to a river.

EDIT: Took out the suicide cause I think I'll get a warning.

IceShadow1199 said:

a lot of people dislike Waluigi.

IceShadow1199 said:
-Bowser is underrated

and both of those are very popular.

IceShadow1199 said:

while it's good that you took it out, the fact that you had that in there to begin with is awful.

And Lakitu? Do I hear someone saying that it's underrated?

Lakitu is fairly popular too.

IceShadow1199 said:
No how many games have Lakitu's been in the answer a lot How many fans do they have the answer a lot you can't call something under rated just because it's not playable a lot that's flawed logic.

Danny The Street said:
IceShadow1199 said:
No. How many games have Lakitu's been in? The answer a lot. How many fans do they have? The answer a lot. You can't call something under rated just because it's not playable. A lot, that's flawed logic.
Fixed

Back