Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

I disagree.

King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:
It's not a bad game by itself. It just reeks cash grab, wasted potential, and unoriginality, that's all.
So does New Super Mario Bros. Wii
It has a better multiplayer at the very least, and it's on a different console.
But Galaxy 2 is much more interesting.

How in blazes is it anymore interesting when it's exactly the same thing as Galaxy 1

Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:
It's not a bad game by itself. It just reeks cash grab, wasted potential, and unoriginality, that's all.

How in blazes is it anymore interesting when it's exactly the same thing as Galaxy 1

Because of something you hate.

Yoshi

Donatello said:
No, I like yoshi and prefer Galaxy over Galaxy 2.

Well its the most common reason I find.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:

Yoshi
He's only part of the reasons.

Dr. Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:

Yoshi
I think that Galaxy 2 is not as good as the original, but it's still good.

I never said it was bad, I just said I hated it

King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Mario said:

Yoshi
I think that Galaxy 2 is not as good as the original, but it's still good.
This guy.

Because that would make Galaxy 2 an overpriced cynical cash grab that capitalizes on its predecessor.

Dr. Mario said:
Because that would make Galaxy 2 an overpriced cynical cash grab that capitalizes on its predecessor.
At least Galaxy 2 was only one sequel, whereas New Super Mario Bros. has FOUR. I doubt I'd even enjoy the original.

King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
At least Galaxy 2 was only one sequel, whereas New Super Mario Bros. has FOUR. I doubt I'd even enjoy the original.

And let's keep it that way. Because I feel that another Mario Galaxy will be just as bad a rehash as the NSMB series.

DaKid said:
I'm progressively starting to despise the Koopalings.

I thought you already despised them

I don't mind the Koopalings, as world bosses they're great, but the way they've been treated lately has made me dislike them a little bit.

King Harkinian said:
Dr. Mario said:
To be fair, New Super Mario Bros. came first. Its sequel was several years later, on a new platform. Its other two sequels aren't that good, but c'mon, at least they're on different platforms.

NOT Galaxy 2.

Galaxy and NSMB both remind me of Cooking Mama in that aspect

So many new games, some one the same platform, and some different. Just ugh

Lumastar said:
The Koopalings are still awesome and have been keeping it that way since New Super Mario Bros. U. They were definitely bad in New Super Mario Bros. 2, however.

Yeah, I agree. The best battle was probably Larry's, because that was actually somewhat difficult. I feel like they had let me down on that game, but they did redeem themselves :D

I don't think I really even knew much about the koopalings before they were reintroduced into the series, I never played the games they were in until then at least.

I still don't really care much about them, but I don't hate them either. They're just... there.

Maki Nishikino said:
I don't think I really even knew much about the koopalings before they were reintroduced into the series, I never played the games they were in until then at least.

I still don't really care much about them, but I don't hate them either. They're just... there.
Same, except I never played the older games even after I was introduced to them

There original appearance was pretty bland though. All they did was the same thing: Run at you and fire things from their magical wand things.

Back