Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Ultraluigi said:
I'm pretty sure most people who've played the game like it.
It suffers from much prejudice due to the platform.

-I like Chapter 4 of TTYD
-RPG characters are Mario characters too
-Fawful and Dimentio's explosions weren't any worse than Whomp King's
-I actually believe Mario Kart 8 will be a dream come true.

I think Paper Mario: Sticker Star is better than Super Paper Mario (though my favorite is Paper Mario for Nintendo 64 and I haven't played TTYD).
I also think Partners in Time was better than Superstar Saga.
I also like Boom Boom, though I don't know if it is an unpopular opinion.

-I think SPM is better than TTYD
-I think Matio Party 8 isn't THAT bad (from what I've heared many people think it is)
-I dislike Super Mario 64

Squidward Tentacles said:
Nintendo 2DS said:
-I think Matio Party 8 isn't THAT bad (from what I've heared many people think it is)
I haven't met many people who dislike Mario Party 8. Maybe you're thinking of 9?

Actually, it's quite common to see people hating on Mario Party 8.

Eh, maybe I just see more hate on MP9. MP8 was great IMO, haven't played 9 but isn't it the one that changed up the whole formula? I guess I just see too much dislike of 9 to notice any dislike of 8.

Squidward Tentacles said:
Eh, maybe I just see more hate on MP9. MP8 was great IMO, haven't played 9 but isn't it the one that changed up the whole formula? I guess I just see too much dislike of 9 to notice any dislike of 8.

Play 1, 2 and 3 and you'll get why people hate 8 and 9 so much. Both are an insult to the series. They suck.

DragonFreak said:
I don't care at all for any Mario Party game. They bore me after a few hours.
They bore me after a few minutes. I like the minigames, but getting to them? Ugh. If I wanted a board game, I wouldn't be playing a video game.

Isn't Yoshi one of the most popular characters, though?

more like hideously overrated enough so that he has his ---ing obnoxious fans

sticker star is the greatest mario game in existance

Anser said:
Tentomon said:

I know this might sound hypocritical coming for me, but please stop trying to troll people.
he's obviously joking dude

Anser said:
Tentomon said:

I know this might sound hypocritical coming for me, but please stop trying to troll people.

dude thats really rude, why cant you just accept my unpopular opinion in the unpopular opinion thread.

Back