Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Here's another unpopular opinion. I wouldn't mind in the least if Geno were to appear in the fourth Super Smash Bros.

Solar Blaze said:
Here's another unpopular opinion. I wouldn't mind in the least if Geno were to appear in the fourth Super Smash Bros.

lol i dont like the idea but id certainly get over it

its not like one character can change how i enjoy the game.

^You're the ---ing obnoxious fanbrat i was specifically referring to.

Speedy Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'M TELLING THE MODS!!! I'M NOT A FAN BRAT!

Seriously, though, why did you post that if you knew it'd piss her off?

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Speedy Yoshi said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'M TELLING THE MODS!!! I'M NOT A FAN BRAT!

Seriously, though, why did you post that if you knew it'd piss her off?

She called me that because she thinks I insulted her, she needs to calm down and stop ignoring me.

He also PM'd me very rude and disrespectful PMs regarding my personal opinion on matters, which is why I put him on my ignore list so I stop receiving PM's like these

Baby Luigi said:
He also PM'd me very rude and disrespectful PMs regarding my personal opinion on matters, which is why I put him on my ignore list so I stop receiving PM's like these

They were jokes, what is your problem dudette?

BTW, I also ignored you.

Ok, how is calling me a "jerk" or saying "Baby Luigi sucks, Yoshi is better" a joke in any way shape or form?

It's funny how he suddenly started to like Yoshi and dislike Toadette even though he said he wasn't really into Yoshi when he first talked to me on IRC.

Anyway, as for unpopular opinions, I think Honey Queen's appearance in Mario Kart 7 wasn't that bad.

can we stop

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Anyway, as for unpopular opinions, I think Honey Queen's appearance in Mario Kart 7 wasn't that bad.

I initially hated her at first but now I really like her in a Wario-related way. I don't genuinely hate her and I hope she appears in future Mario Karts. Honey Queen is just a really underrated character. Poor thing gets hated on even when she's a new unique female racer that people had been asking for.

btw, Speedy Yoshi, congrats for adding me on the ignore list, I don't want to have to put up with your posts

Oh, another unpopular opinion: I hated Lakitu's addition in Mario Kart 7. If they used the Lakitu that actually appeared in Mario Kart, instead of making up a new one who constantly has a runny nose and an attitude problem, as well as an awfully aggravating voice, then Lakitu would be fine.

I personally liked Lakitu but he felt awkward as a racer. I think it would be better if he was a referee and it should stay like that

Personally Lakitu was my favorite addition and I'd like him to return.

Also, I dislike Mario Kart 64.

Back