Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Tailmon said:
Also, I dislike Mario Kart 64.

I hate that game

but I disagree with opinions on Throwback. I just really love that music <3

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Oh, another unpopular opinion: I hated Lakitu's addition in Mario Kart 7. If they used the Lakitu that actually appeared in Mario Kart, instead of making up a new one who constantly has a runny nose and an attitude problem, as well as an awfully aggravating voice, then Lakitu would be fine.
I agree, Lakitu really annoys me in that game.

I'm not sure whether this is unpopular, but I prefer the minigames (mainly Pair a gone and gone) in Super Mario 64 DS more than the game itself

The only minigame I'd play for hours is Wanted!

That is a good game, I once played that camera game where you have to link up the faces for hours because I got tonnes of coins and I was smashing my previous highscore. I would've gotten higher if my mate hadn't quit it for me

^^Tapping Luigi's ugly head never gets old.

^The only reason I like that game (Mario kart 64) is that Wario can fall through the bridge in Frappe Snowland and that Mario sounds like an idiot when he slips on a banana.

Mario Party X said:
^The only reason I like that game (Mario kart 64) is that Wario can fall through the bridge in Frappe Snowland and that Mario sounds like an idiot when he slips on a banana.

You should post a video of you killing Wario in any game someday.

Do you count Mario Kart Wii because all of our private/unlisted Mario Kart Wii videos in YouTube have Wario ending up 12th and like triple-lapped

Well, I have some videos on Mario Kart Wii of a giant Wario whose top half is sliced off and it's racing against everyone in Mario Kart. Oh, and he's getting lapped a few times so he always ends up last.

Baby Luigi said:
Do you count Mario Kart Wii because all of our private/unlisted Mario Kart Wii videos in YouTube have Wario ending up 12th and like triple-lapped

Yeah, any game counts. I'll pay extra attention to Wario in any future videos...

Mario Party X said:
Well, I have some videos on Mario Kart Wii of a giant Wario whose top half is sliced off and it's racing against everyone in Mario Kart. Oh, and he's getting lapped a few times so he always ends up last.

Me wants to see Wario getting sliced off.

Here's one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZHnydyCwg

I rarely make my videos public though

Demidevimon said:
Baby Luigi said:
And subscribed

We'll upload more if you like 'em.
fancymario.gif

And don't worry, your favorite yellow fat man is last in 100% of the videos.

Mario Party X said:
Demidevimon said:
Baby Luigi said:
And subscribed

We'll upload more if you like 'em.
fancymario.gif

And don't worry, your favorite yellow fat man is last in 100% of the videos.
Thanks, but only upload when you want to, I don't want to force you into it

Well I'm glad you're pleased. I upload only to convert videos to .mp4 for smart phone use but if that's ok, I can make it available to the public

Baby Luigi said:
Well I'm glad you're pleased. I upload only to convert videos to .mp4 for smart phone use but if that's ok, I can make it available to the public
I don't have a smart phone, and your one video that is public is something I do like

Gotta show PreniumYoshi this too

^ that one made my day... XD

kinda weird seeing a nintendo vid with a persona 3 battle theme

Oh, we make our games as trippy as possible. We selected it because we thought it fit Sherbet Land.

ThePremiumYoshi said:
Oh, another unpopular opinion: I hated Lakitu's addition in Mario Kart 7. If they used the Lakitu that actually appeared in Mario Kart, instead of making up a new one who constantly has a runny nose and an attitude problem, as well as an awfully aggravating voice, then Lakitu would be fine.

You're not alone. It felt awkward as hell. I disliked Wiggler's addition as well.

Back