Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Rosalina is overrated.

Paper Mario said:
Maᴙio said:
New unpopular opinion: Tanooki Mario is a horrible addition.
I agree unironically, that time and development could have been spent on a unique Mario character. I say Mario character because that's all that belongs in Mario Kart.
Did you get like this when Snake and Sonic appeared in Brawl?

Magikrazy said:
Paper Mario said:
Maᴙio said:
I agree unironically, that time and development could have been spent on a unique Mario character. I say Mario character because that's all that belongs in Mario Kart.
Did you get like this when Snake and Sonic appeared in Brawl?
Smash Bros is a different case altogether, its supposed to have multiple franchises in it.

There should be a game that Bowser jr is the main villain of. His dad wouldn't even be involved. Give him a chance to be more than just a glorified minion, sunshine proved he's clearly smart enough and resourceful enough to come up with his own schemes.

Here's a new one: Ludwig sucks.

God, I hate Ludwig. I might even hate him more then I hate Rosalina, which is saying something!

Paper Mario said:
Maᴙio said:
You

are

missing

my

point.

Don't take my post out of context. It makes you look like an *bleep*.

Kart Player 2008 said:
It was a bad idea to not let AI's play with the colored Yoshis and Shy Guys.

OMG is that true, because I would be so happy?

Nysic confirmed it so yeah

Nah, happy isn't the right way to describe it.

More like relieved.

Maᴙio said:
You

are

missing

my

point.
I understood your point, you think its "horrible" because it makes you choose, meaning you actually like the addition. I was intentionally taking it seriously to make my point on the matter.

Shy​ Guy said:
Here's a new one: Ludwig sucks.

God, I hate Ludwig. I might even hate him more then I hate Rosalina, which is saying something!

I don't mind Ludwig, he's sort of OK.
Here are the rankings of my Koopalings.

7- Roy
6- Ludwig
5- Morton
4- Wendy
3- Larry
2- Lemmy
1- Iggy

And besides LGM, I thought you'd be happy with more Mario. But then again, this really should have been an alternate costume.

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
And besides LGM, I thought you'd be happy with more Mario. But then again, this really should have been an alternate costume.

She is happy with more Mario

''How dare you disturb my family vacation'' is the absolute worst line of dialogue ever spoken in a Mario game.

Baby Luigi said:
Plain Ol Giga12 said:

She is happy with more Mario
Yeah.

If only there is a complete Mario pack for only me to buy.

Super Mario 3D Land is a great game. I don't mind the linear fashion. Some people hate it, but that's what I liked about it.

Maᴙio said:

"The LGM pack!"

"Contains every variation of Mario under the sun, and some that we just pulled out of our asses!"

"If you're LGM: Free!"
"If you're anybody else: No pack for you!"

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
Maᴙio said:

"The LGM pack!"

"Contains every variation of Mario under the sun, and some that we just pulled out of our asses!"

"If you're LGM: Free!"
"If you're anybody else: No pack for you!"
Yes, so no one can whine about a crappy roster. This would be perfect.

Lumastar said:
Mcmadness said:
''How dare you disturb my family vacation'' is the absolute worst line of dialogue ever spoken in a Mario game.
I second this.
HOTEL FLIPPIN' MARIO
Your argument is invalid.

1. The nsmb series is mostly good. Not all great, but they are all solid games
2. The cape feather was the best Mario powerup ever
3. Yoshi games as a whole are mediocre (aside from Yoshi's Island)
4. There is no such thing as a truely terrible Mario game (as in, there is always something at least interesting about any given Mario game, not that they all all great)
5. All of the koopalings deserved their place in Mario Kart 8
6. Cross-platform dlc does not belong in Mario Kart

yoshiking14x said:
Baby Yoshis(SMW-Type) are not ugly or drunk like most people say. They actually look sleepy.

They don't look drunk but do you agree that they aren't nearly as cute as regular yoshis?

Back