Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

I agree, but I love their inclusion anyways.

I for one, would love to see Super Circuit tracks not named GBA Bowser Castle return

Baby Luigi said:
I for one, would love to see Super Circuit tracks not named GBA Bowser Castle return

And that's unpopular how?

I was responding to the above posts

Well, back on topic.

I think Daisy's "Hi I'm Daisy" is a terrific line in Mario Kart Double Dash.

i wonder how many people would like to see the badge system from paper mario fit into a platformer.

Yes yes a platformer rpg like paper mario but with actual ya know, battle customization and whatever else.

This was at some point however a fan idea, although i think it was eventually dropped.

I fucking hate N64 Yoshi's Valley.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
I *bleep*ing hate N64 Yoshi's Valley.

I hope it never returns. Ever.

Baby Luigi said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
I *bleep*ing hate N64 Yoshi's Valley.

I hope it never returns. Ever.

I hope it gets nuked or at least the Colorado River destroys it.

The Great Tongue said:
i don't like Rosalina
I thought that was a popular opinion

it used to be unpopular but it seems like in todays world people like her less because of all the attention she's getting.

I mean i could be wrong, but it just seems like that.

Princess Zae said:
it used to be unpopular but it seems like in todays world people like her less because of all the attention she's getting.

That's at least how I feel about this.

The first part of this is unpopular, but the second part is very popular. I think Island Tour actually had potential, but it didn't do Online Play.

I don't remember whether or not I've mentioned it in this topic yet, but another unpopular opinion I have is that (most of) the soundtrack in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was utter garbage. I found that game's soundtrack to be extremely underwhelming and disappointing. Especially compared to the measuring bar that the first game's soundtrack had set.

Solar Blaze said:
I don't remember whether or not I've mentioned it in this topic yet, but another unpopular opinion I have is that (most of) the soundtrack in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon was utter garbage. I found that game's soundtrack to be extremely underwhelming and disappointing. Especially compared to the measuring bar that the first game's soundtrack had set.

I don't think the music in Dark Moon was bad, but I agree that the first game's soundtrack was better.

Solar Blaze said:

i dont even remember the first games soundtrack at all.

So im sure ill forget about the second one as well.

Back