Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

At the end of the game sure but when you beat Bowser the observatory appears from the comet and she starts talking to you.

There needs to be a Mario wrestling game.

Of course no Oogtar. It would be Super Show except it would use the later voice actors since Lou and Danny are dead.

I meant I forgot that was a thing that was cancelled but has an extensive look at it.

Goomba should be playable in Mario Kart before Mario Party. (Also how would a Goomba do minigames that require arms?)

And yes, I've lightened up to the idea of a playable Goomba in Mario Kart. They're kinda cute.

Party Fever! said:
You know that Spike was a boss in MP9 and promoted to a playable character in MP10.

Goomba is a boss in MP10... Playable Goomba in MP11?!
Fawful said:
Goomba should be playable in Mario Kart before Mario Party. (Also how would a Goomba do minigames that require arms?)

And yes, I've lightened up to the idea of a playable Goomba in Mario Kart. They're kinda cute.

2016: Year of Goomba. Do it Nintendo

Fawful said:
(Also how would a Goomba do minigames that require arms?)

P.R.A.T.T. (point refuted a thousand times)

Someone should make a meme with a Goomba holding a baseball bat with that acronymn on the bottom.

I know that, why else would I have suggested him in Mario Kart?

I'm talking about minigames that would look downright awkward, and ones that only have their hands visible (like the face stretching one)

I'm sure if they can manage Boo driving things then they can do whatever to Goomba

They can use his head or legs or something

Would still look awkward. Holding a baseball bat or driving a vehicle is one thing, but what about climbing up a rope?

I haven't really payed attention to Boo in any minigames though.

Back