Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Bowser doesn't need to make up moves though, he's got enough moves in previous games to have complete moveset.

Pickahu hasn't done anything aside from Pokemon moves, so they kinda did need to do that.

As long as the made up moves are ones I could see the character doing it doesn't bother me.

Peri Peri said:
I still don't think that it explains lunging forward with two feet.

A punch probably would've been better.

probably to mix it up a bit

plus bowser doing a drop kick is the best thing ever

Mcmadness said:
Zae Eildus said:
Mcmadness said:
Zae Eildus said:
King Antasma said:
I know, they are no more generic than anything else in the Mario series, and Bowser has been rehashed so dang much that if anything Wart or Tatanga would be a refreshment.

meh

they're boring as *bleep*, id rather see bowser then those worthless idiots ever again

Hey, we agree on something!

You'd be amazed at how much i actually like bowser.

Surprise me.

Hmm then again i dont think you're too found of the mario rpgs are you?

Anyway thanks to those games(and his design) im pretty fond of him.

One of the best characters in the mario series(unlike his ungodly disgrace koopalings).

Although i was kinda surprised to see him as the final boss in dt.

Despite the fact that he's kinda bleh in the main games(or at least his boss battles are) he's a pretty good character.

Although im sure quite a few members would say otherwise.

I actually like the rpgs just fine, but the fanbase gets on my nerves sometimes.

Though I got some issues with em, mostly how it treats certain characters and pretty much all of SPM's plot and characters.

Mcmadness said:
I actually like the rpgs just fine, but the fanbase gets on my nerves sometimes.

oh okay, then that means you didnt want a plot in the main series, i seemed to misunderstood that you didnt want a plot period in the series, woops.

But yeah the fans are annoying

fawful fans really get on my nerves(although thats probably because i cant stand the dude).

But damn geno fans are the freaking worst.

I don't mind story in the rpgs since it helps deal with the repetition that is common place in rpgs, its the platformers and other such things I'm against plot.

Fawful's fanbase can get annoying but I can at least understand the appeal, Geno I'll never understand.

Edit: Another opinion, I never want to see super incompetent Bowser ever again.

Well his attacks do generally wipe out everything on the battlefield.

So, he genocides his enemies??

My ideal group was always Mario Bowser and Peach anyhow.

I definitely prefer Mallow over Geno.

I'll never figure out why people like Geno.

No, not particularly. Was never fond of that character type.

Same here, in fact I found it so strong and reliable its moveset started boring me after using it in three different games.

But to not get off topic from Mario, I liked NSMBWii a lot. Though I'm not so sure when the NSMB series started getting criticism for being more of the same. At that point it was only two games, I'm guessing the criticism started around the release/announcement of NSMB2/U.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Same here, in fact I found it so strong and reliable its moveset started boring me after using it in three different games.

But to not get off topic from Mario, I liked NSMBWii a lot. Though I'm not so sure when the NSMB series started getting criticism for being more of the same. At that point it was only two games, I'm guessing the criticism started around the release/announcement of NSMB2/U.

actually it started with wii.

People even claimed that it used the same models as nsmb, just better looking.

I think NSMB2's underwhelmingness is the main reason people don't like NSMB games

Back