The Wiki Games - Signups opened!

OJ Toad said:
Name: OJ
District: 12
Personality: Hypocritical, Somewhat Interesting to be around; Swift and Mostly Agile.
Skill: Swift on his feet, Good Accuracy, Well at Short-Ranged Fighting and Melee. Is also quite stealthy.
Description of what you look like: Tall, Partly Long Blond Hair Combed to the side, Light Blue Eyes, Orange T-Shirt with a Black Unzipped Hoodie Jacket, Dark Jeans & Dark Blue Converse Shoes.
Boy/Girl: Boy

That was exactly the opposite of what we wanted.

*shrugs*

Hey, it's not my story. I just think it would be more interesting if some people would switch to non-stealth.

Otherwise the battlefield is going to look less like Manhunt and more like Hide-and-Seek.

I would suggest the "feast" option be used to draw us out, Supremo.

Honestly I just put the characters as I envision them. Things get messed up if users choose their own destiny.

Nabber said:
Honestly I just put the characters as I envision them. Things get messed up if users choose their own destiny.
THIS.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T LIKE DOING SIGN-UPS IN MY FICS.

THIS IS IN AGREEMENT, BTW.

I don't really see the problem with it, since the author does have full liberty.

The descriptions are really more of guidelines that the author doesn't have to follow.

Name: Janus Zeal
District: 8
Personality: Gloomy, likes to talk about black winds moaning and hates his mom for being an egotistical power-hungry maniac.
Skill: Able to see through even the most cunning hiding places and stealthy deceptions and the like. Also has the ability to tell when someone's about to be the victim of a major plot twist.
Description: Short kid in robes with blue hair.
Boy

Magus said:
Skill: Able to see through even the most cunning hiding places and stealthy deceptions and the like.
You, sir, are a genius. I salute you.

And the best part is that I mean that sincerely. That honestly is an awesome idea.

^I think I just cancelled out the entire thread with one post

Oh yeah, I should probably also mention that my main attacking power is mental type junk. Idk what the hunger games universe has as far as that goes, so I'll just say that I can come up with the smartest solution to most problems with a high amount of emotional detachment regardless of who's involved.

Name: Grant Redd
District: 10
Personality: Strong, ready to fight, calm
Skill: Able to hide in small spaces due to being small, quick, jumps high
Description of what you look like: Brown long hair, thin, 4ft. 7in. (1.397 m) tall

Name: Rockette
District: 9
Personality: A bit of a jerk. Been practicing for this for many years and hopes to win it. Doesn't care for anyone else and is quite brutal when set on a goal. Has little friends and is unfriendly to most people. She is normally smart, but her brain shuts down when pissed.
Skill: Strong and a little faster than average. She is skilled at most weaponry. In emergencies she is also slightly trained for hand-to-hand combat.
Description of what you look like: She has long blonde hair. It goes down to the middle of her back. She has bright hazel eyes. She is about 5 feet, 2 inches. She is also slightly skinny. She wears a short blue skirt and a tight blue top.
Boy/Girl: Girl

Stop complaining about the sausage fest now.

gutsyGumshoe said:
Name: Grant Redd
District: 12
Personality: Strong, ready to fight, calm
Skill: Able to hide in small spaces due to being small, quick, jumps high
Description of what you look like: Brown long hair, thin, 4ft. 7in. (1.397 m) tall

We already have people for District 12, Supremo just hasn't written them in yet.

Me and Lily have signed up for District 12 anyways..

Was there anyone in district 9?

*coughohwaitonlyfemalehereinthisdamnsausagefestcough* *coughexceptlilycough*

Name: Brock Panfried
District: whichever one is the most insane
Personality: Insane, Nihilistic, Paranoid, good in bed. Heavy drinker.
Skill: Caster: Summons lightning and fire. Skilled healer.
Weakness: Ill, poor health. Weak to physical attacks and drawn out battles.
Description of what you look like: Short, with tanned skin. Used to have red hair, was dyed white after a failed attempt at passing the mage certification test. Only tips of hair remain red, rest is permanently dyed white. Wears t-shirts and ripped jeans. Has an orange toque from his favorite disbanded professional sports team, from back in the days when sports still existed. Puts on the toque only when he gets serious. T-shirt changes color depending on mood. Also has eye patch, due to accident in past, most likely related to his studies in magic.

Back