The Wiki Games - Signups opened!

Broly said:
Security Lady said:
Fi said:
Adrian Andrews said:
Fi said:
^ Most uncreative description ever.

^ Makes you feel right at home, doesn't it?

^ I'm the one that should be asking that about you.
You might wanna stop insulting my kismesis. I'm the only one who does that. Also lol at your last comment.
Enough with the crossing out
CB, it's called a joke; this is what this entire thing has been! Also, I agree with Broly.

BMB said:
Broly said:
Security Lady said:
Fi said:
Adrian Andrews said:
Fi said:
^ Most uncreative description ever.

^ Makes you feel right at home, doesn't it?

^ I'm the one that should be asking that about you.
You might wanna stop insulting my kismesis. I'm the only one who does that. Also lol at your last comment.
Enough with the crossing out
CB, it's called a joke; this is what this entire thing has been! Also, I agree with Broly.
You still have no right whatsoever to insult my kismesis without my permission. It's also hilarious how you agree with Broly while crossing out your last comment ^_^

May I be the District 7 boy please?

I like how this thread is repeating the trend from The Real Life Wiki - it's gotten a massive amount of attention for whatever reason.

Dr. Javelin said:
I like how this thread is repeating the trend from The Real Life Wiki - it's gotten a massive amount of attention for whatever reason.
BECUZ ITS SUP REMO AND HES BACKKKKK!!!1

Supremo said:
I locked this now, because I'm going to cancel this. I'd rather come up with a brand new story than a one based off of something else. Sorry if you were looking forward to this.

This is a very neat and relevant quote from another canceled story of Supremo's that was simply a new and cool book/movie that he took and shoved "Wiki" into the title somewhere.

The Wiki Games will have the same fate.

Hypnotoad said:
Supremo said:
I locked this now, because I'm going to cancel this. I'd rather come up with a brand new story than a one based off of something else. Sorry if you were looking forward to this.

This is a very neat and relevant quote from another canceled story of Supremo's that was simply a new and cool book/movie that he took and shoved "Wiki" into the title somewhere.

The Wiki Games will have the same fate.
Probably if he is this inactive.....

Name: Zero777
District: 7
Personality: bad-ass, persistent, adventurous, humorous, and also intelligent
Skill: Great in unarmed combat and good in armed combat
Description of what you look like: fairly light skin, 5'11'', and lean
Boy/Girl: Boy

Alicia Lohmeye said:
Name: Zero777
District: 7
Personality: bad-ass, persistent, adventurous, humorous, and also intelligent
Skill: Great in unarmed combat and good in armed combat
Description of what you look like: fairly light skin, 5'11'', and lean
Boy/Girl: Boy
Sorry I already took district 7 boy

We'll just find out when Supremo gets back. If I have to choose another then it will be District 12

Back