The Wiki Games - Signups opened!

I might add some more stuff later.

EDIT: woah howd i screw that up i meant district TWO

Name: FireEevee Egbert
District: 7
Personality: Energetic and friendly yet aggresive at the time to fight. Always impatient.
Skill: very skilled with the Knife and is very agile.
Description of what you look like: a orange colored eevee with This outfit

Things you need to fill out

Name: Nabber
District: One
Personality: cold and calculating
Skill: stealth
Description of what you look like:
Skinny, medium-sized person with black hair.

Re: The Wiki Games - TRAILER RELEASED

Changing my look for a human form

Name: GalacticPetey
District: 3
Personality: Cocky, has a lot of pride
Skill: Throwing knives and other projectiles.
Description: A little tall for age. Wavy brown hair that goes down to eyebrows. Dark eyebrows and brown eyes. Slightly skinny.

Travis Touchdown said:
Name: Michael Lockheart
Sex: Male
District: 6
Personality: Kind to friends, politely sadistic to enemies on the battlefield.
Skill: Very fast, very stealthy. Parkour expert. Endurance to injuries is low, but is great at hiding away and recovers at a faster pace than most others. Attacks primarily with a knife, dagger, or other one-handed bladed weapon.
Description: A slim frame with a toned build- most are capable of physically overpowering him in a head-on confrontation, however. His reflexes and evasions are his strong suit in direct combat, and if he's able to get behind an enemy, his victory is assured with a backstab. (Based on exactly what you're thinking.) Has shaggy black hair with brown eyes and pale skin. Tall.

What can I say, I couldn't resist the temptation.

EDIT: I looked up some information and changed my District accordingly.
Nice.

Also, since we don't have lots of girls here, I'm just going to change it so that there can be 2 boys, 2 girls, etc.

Name: New Super Mario
District: 11
Personality: Very fast. A good hider. Smart, and friendly.
Skill: Good at throwing knifes, spears, and good with a bow. Can hide well, as said before. Likes to make alliances, not with careers though. Good at making fires and shelter.
Brown-blonde hair, blue eyes. 5 foot 2. Has glasses, but he can still see without them. Skinny. Wears Blue jeans and a casual t-shirt.

Toad85 said:
Supremo said:
Oh, also, you need to include whether you're a boy or girl.
Boy.
we can be transgender o_O

that wouldn't be confusing at all

Name: Javelin Noir
District: 5
Personality: Loner, in a word. Avoids many of the other tributes, and doesn't trust any of them, even those he ends up in an alliance with (if applicable). When in battle, extremely calm, but cautious as well. Likes a challenge, but isn't stupid about it; he avoids fights unless he is certain or at least likely to win. Has a sarcastic, morbid sense of humor as his exterior; underneath, he is actually rather chivalrous, though not to the point of stupidity. Cares deeply for his friends (if possible, that would be Tabuu and Nabber, maybe Toad), but realizes that in the end they're just as likely to kill him as he is to kill them; therefore he resists forming tight emotional bonds.
Skill: Has skill with a staff (this means, if he has to, he can fight with a sturdy tree branch), spear (his favorite), or javelin. Can use bows, but only with a medium level of skill. If forced to, can use a sword; he prefers medium length ones. Also is semi-useful with a knife. He has great reflexes and is adept at keeping himself stealthy. Can run faster and is more agile than most other tributes. His survival skills are decent, but not excellent. He uses his stealth not to attack but usually to steal from the larger groups.
Description: Dark, longish brown hair and eyes. About five feet eight inches tall. Thin, but deceptively strong; at least for his size. Wears black pants and a very dark purple shirt with a black coat/jacket.

also tabuu and nabber:
where doing this man

where making this hapen

If a Tabuu/Javelin friendship is established, I vote for them becoming true friends. As in, never backstabbing each other ever.

Literally did this on real life me.

Name: BMB
District: 7
Personality:
Senitive; has an acute sense to his surroundings and emotions of others.
Not always the strongest in strength, but very talented in thinking outside the box.
Skill:
Slyness; he is able to be as quiet as the wind and be able to appear as if out of nowhere.
Able to set up many traps that no one can expect. I.e. something crosses a certain point and a catapult of rocks is launched at them.
Red hair, somewhat long.
Greyish-green eyes.
Very tall and very slim.
Awkward.

Travis Touchdown said:
If a Tabuu/Javelin friendship is established, I vote for them becoming true friends. As in, never backstabbing each other ever.
Agreed.

also my description > yours

because mine wasn't ripped off of anything

and it has more words

also i'm just kidding being the spy is awesome

Name: Lily White(Last not my real one )
District: 12
Personality: Funny, crazy, smart
Skill:camp craft, archery, staying hidden
Description of what you look like: long dirty blonde hair, small and average weight, wears gothic makeup and lots of black and purple clothes.

Name: SK
District: 4
Personality: Alert and somewhat lazy, but always ready in critical situations.
Skill: Speed, quick attacking/escaping, attacks home in on target (though can miss if target is fast enough).
Description: Short dark brown hair, about 5 foot 5, very slim, wears Mario's cap, blue short sleeved shirt and black shorts.

Name: Ultra
Personality: Upbeat
Skill: Sneaking up on target
Desription: Medium height, black hair, somewhat thin, wears blue shirt and black pants

Ultraluigi said:
Name: Ultra
Personality: Upbeat
Skill: Sneaking up on target
Desription: Medium height, black hair, somewhat thin, wears blue shirt and black pants
There's already Toad and me for District 5, you'll have to choose something else.

Name: OJ
District: 12
Personality: Hypocritical, Somewhat Interesting to be around; Swift and Mostly Agile.
Skill: Swift on his feet, Good Accuracy, Well at Short-Ranged Fighting and Melee. Is also quite stealthy.
Description of what you look like: Tall, Partly Long Blond Hair Combed to the side, Light Blue Eyes, Orange T-Shirt with a Black Unzipped Hoodie Jacket, Dark Jeans & Dark Blue Converse Shoes.
Boy/Girl: Boy

Name: Yoshidude
District: 10
Personality: Confident.
Skill: Fighting and speed
Description of what you look like: Short Dark Hair, red top, Brwon eyes.
Boy/Girl: Boy

Toad85 said:
Name: Toad Smugshroom LXXXV
District: Five
Personality: Smug and sarcastic, can be a bit brutal towards other competitors, a smart strategist, cold-blooded but can be caring when required.
Skill: Not sure yet. Give me some time to think.
Description: A decrepit-looking Toad with glasses, a faded yellow scarf, and a really old baseball cap. A single lock of hair hangs down from underneath my mushroom cap.
OK figured out my skill.

Skill: Mostly uses hand-to-hand combat, but owns several power plant maintenance tools that can be used as weapons if needed. Relatively weak in strength, but has very good defense and speed, and as I said above, is a cunning strategist.

Name: Isaac "Packy" Drake
District: 4
Personality: Down-to-earth kind of guy, has a silly sense of humor
Skill: Very well equipped with any kind of stabbing-weapon (sword, trident, axe, knife, etc.), can make shelter pretty well, and can swim very well.
Weakness: Seeing your friends, family, or loved-ones die.
Description: Dark yellow hair, sparkling blue eyes, pretty well sized weight

(i suck at descriptions so I'm sorry)

also whoo for signing up to the district that has my favorite character!

4:46 PM - Jack Noir: I have to say, it's going to be pretty boring if all the characters are the hid types.
4:46 PM - Jack Noir: *hide
4:47 PM - Travis Touchdown(TheNoMoreHero): Exactly.
4:47 PM - Travis Touchdown(TheNoMoreHero): I was expecting other people to go for power types and stuff
4:47 PM - Travis Touchdown(TheNoMoreHero): I was also tempted to have a female character for the lulz
4:47 PM - Jack Noir: Me too, actually.
4:47 PM - Jack Noir: I decided against it.
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: Let's see
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: SK, OJ, Yoshidude, and Pyro aren't stealthy.
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: Neither is Toad.
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: Or Palkia.
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: The rest are though.
4:48 PM - Jack Noir: in the words of Vriska, 8ooooooooring.

In addition, while I established my character's weaknesses, almost nobody else- minus Javelin and BMB and a few others- bothered to establish their character's weaknesses.

This is going to be boring as fuck no matter how well Supremo writes it if everybody's doing the same fucking thing.

Back