Yoshi
Goomba's Shoe
Chargin' Chucks
More Koopas
Paratroopas
Buzzy Beetles
Frog Suit

Just no.

How about Bombshell Koopas, Pionpis, Batadons, Dragonzamasus, and Tatanga?

Actually, if you're talking about the new game Nintendo announced for the 3DS, it's being planned to be the sequel of New Super Mario Bros. (New Super Mario Bros. 2)

If you're talking about one that you just thought of, then I would want to see more exotic enemies than the ones we've seen multiple times before.

Mariomario64 said:
La Marionette said:
Yes.

YES

We need another of those games!

Broly said:
If a Super Mario 3D Land 2 is made, it should have

Koopalings Hell No
Yoshi Hell No
Goomba's Shoe Yes or Nintendo will die
Chargin' Chucks Maybe
More Koopas Which ones
Paratroopas No
Buzzy Beetles Yes
Frog Suit No bring back the Hammer Suit and the Carrot

La Marionette said:
Just no.

Do we really need Koopas who will blow up? I like the others though.

The Koopalings would be awesome! If they're in NSMB2, I'm buying the game, and yes, I know, I'm super obsessed with the Koopalings, imho they don't get enough spotlight (Unless they're in NSMB2, but still)

:toad: :peach: = As playable characters once again... The return of these two into the platformers as playable characters would truly make me happy!

Propeller Toad said:
:toad: :peach: = As playable characters once again... The return of these two into the platformers as playable characters would truly make me happy!
That would be awesome!

If you want Goomba's Shoe, go play Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Kirby has better platformers anyway.

MarioBros2 said:
Propeller Toad said:
That would be awesome!

I don't care who is playable, all I want playable in a Mario platformer are characters not named Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi.

Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:
Propeller Toad said:
That would be awesome!

I don't care who is playable, all I want playable in a Mario platformer are characters not named Mario, Luigi, or Yoshi.
So you don't want a Mario Platformer

I did not say I did not want a Mario platformer. Don't assume things.

Just because Mario, Luigi, Yoshi aren't playable does not mean it is not a Mario platformer! Have you heard of Super Princess Peach?

Better Bosses and harder levels. I would also like to see Wario and Waluigi appear as a boss.

Baby Luigi said:

Just because Mario, Luigi, Yoshi aren't playable does not mean it is not a Mario platformer! Have you heard of Super Princess Peach?
Yeah and that games isn't a Mario Platformer it's a platformer game in order to be a mario platrformer Mario would have to be playable that's why it's a Mario Platformer not just a platformer

Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah and that games isn't a Mario Platformer it's a platformer game in order to be a mario platrformer Mario would have to be playable that's why it's a Mario Platformer not just a platformer

There is a logical fallacy in your point.

Mario is not playable in Super Princess Peach. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Luigi's Mansion. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Donkey Kong Jr. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Mario and Wario. So therefore, it's not a Mario game

And you haven't read this assuming your response:

Have you heard of Super Princess Peach?

Baby Luigi said:
Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:

There is a logical fallacy in your point.

Mario is not playable in Super Princess Peach. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Luigi's Mansion. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Donkey Kong Jr. So therefore, it's not a Mario game
Mario is not playable in Mario and Wario. So therefore, it's not a Mario game

And you haven't read this assuming your response:

Have you heard of Super Princess Peach?
Luigi's Mansion isn't a Mario game it's a Luigi game
Mario and Wario is a puzzle game
Donkey Kong Jr. is part of the Donkey Kong Jr. game
And Super Princess Peach is part of the one shot series of other games
So I repeat you don't want a Mario game you want a Platformer with someone like Peach you can't say it's a Mario game just because it contains Mario elements just like how SMW2 is part of the Yoshi series and SML3 is part of the Wario Series

Back