Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luma

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Dry Bowser

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Mii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hm, this is pretty hard for me, but I like Baby Peach and Luma.

Luma no contest

OJ Toad said:
Just said it because everyone else did..

Don't let peer pressure influence your choice

Hm, do you think there will be more newcomers?

Meh, I'm satisfied with the roster other than Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy being removed.

EDIT: Also, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, and Paratroopa. And they should've had a regular Dry Bones instead of Dry Bowser.

I'm fairly satisfied. Just don't like Shy Guy NOT being here.

Joey Wheeler said:
Meh, I'm satisfied with the roster other than Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy being removed.

EDIT: Also, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, and Paratroopa. And they should've had a regular Dry Bones instead of Dry Bowser.

I highly doubt that Dry Bones can offer the same pros as Dry Bowser though.

But Dry Bowser is just awkward especially since Bowser is also playable. I mean, how you feel if you were playing sports with your skeleton?

People like Bowser would think it's cool. Otherwise...

Joey Wheeler said:
But Dry Bowser is just awkward especially since Bowser is also playable. I mean, how you feel if you were playing sports with your skeleton?

Maybe so, but apparently, Dry Bowser has managed to become a separate entity. How that's even possible is a mystery, but it's probable that Bowser cloned his skeleton, and had someone bring it to life.

Joey Wheeler said:
Well I played Dry Bowser in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games as Bowser and it felt fine.

I thought it was awkward in Mario Kart Wii, but I decided not to dwell upon it after the Baby Mario hullabaloo.

Still, I think Dry Bowser is a different character. He's like those cut stunt double actors.

I expected Dry Bowser to be defense anyway.

Odd to see Dry Bowser as a Defense-type, considering that he's a Power-type rival in the Mario & Sonic Olympics. Still, a Defense-type could always offer an abnormally high power stat.

Back