MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Luma no contest

OJ Toad

Erectin' a INTERNAL ERROR, BOOTING DOS V672.S82
Pronouns
He/him
Luma.

Just said it because everyone else did..

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
OJ Toad said:
Just said it because everyone else did..
Don't let peer pressure influence your choice

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Meh, I'm satisfied with the roster other than Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy being removed.

EDIT: Also, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, and Paratroopa. And they should've had a regular Dry Bones instead of Dry Bowser.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Joey Wheeler said:
Meh, I'm satisfied with the roster other than Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy being removed.

EDIT: Also, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, and Paratroopa. And they should've had a regular Dry Bones instead of Dry Bowser.
I highly doubt that Dry Bones can offer the same pros as Dry Bowser though.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
But Dry Bowser is just awkward especially since Bowser is also playable. I mean, how you feel if you were playing sports with your skeleton?

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Joey Wheeler said:
But Dry Bowser is just awkward especially since Bowser is also playable. I mean, how you feel if you were playing sports with your skeleton?
Maybe so, but apparently, Dry Bowser has managed to become a separate entity. How that's even possible is a mystery, but it's probable that Bowser cloned his skeleton, and had someone bring it to life.

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Pronouns
He/him
Joey Wheeler said:
Well I played Dry Bowser in Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games as Bowser and it felt fine.

Mario: a pumpkin head

What did you think this was all about? Pumpkins!?
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I thought it was awkward in Mario Kart Wii, but I decided not to dwell upon it after the Baby Mario hullabaloo.

Still, I think Dry Bowser is a different character. He's like those cut stunt double actors.

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
RandomGuy said:
Luma obviously. Who doesn't like it?
Me. Dry Bowser, all the way.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Pronouns
He/him
Odd to see Dry Bowser as a Defense-type, considering that he's a Power-type rival in the Mario & Sonic Olympics. Still, a Defense-type could always offer an abnormally high power stat.