• Party

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Crossovers

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • All of them, I prefer the mainstream games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yikes, I almost voted spinoff, but that's AFTER playing Mario & Sonic 2012 for the 3DS very briefly.

I have to say Mario & Sonic because you know Sega... not really known for its excellent quality lately.

I suppose those days were pretty short-lived, huh?

Personally, I quit being a fan of Mario Kart a long time ago. It was always just so frustrating trying to win a gold trophy on the 150cc. And the gameplay doesn't feel any different to me.

Golf is so boring that not even a video game star like Mario can make it exciting.

I've also pretty much given up on Mario Party. Although 9 does seem like fun, but some of the boss battles seem to be luck based. I'm still interested in playing 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 though.

Overall, I'd say golf is on the bottom since Mario Kart at least has some catchy music.

Mario & Sonic is pretty awful. Crappy instructions and really shallow minigames. I wish they focus on quality more than quantity. The Dream Events were the only events worth playing and then, the London Games decides to scrap that.

I like Golf, Tennis, Strikers, and Kart a lot, and some of the older Party games are fun.

Sluggers was bad and Superstar Baseball was meh so Baseball gets my vote.

Magikrazy said:
Can you separate Smash Bros and Mario & Sonic?

I think you should do this.

Joey Wheeler said:
But they're both crossovers. I only stated them as examples rather than choices.

and also not similar in any way.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only guy who doesn't dislike the Olympic games :V

Smasher said:
I like Golf, Tennis, Strikers, and Kart a lot, and some of the older Party games are fun.

Sluggers was bad and Superstar Baseball was meh so Baseball gets my vote.

Magikrazy said:
Can you separate Smash Bros and Mario & Sonic?

I think you should do this.

Joey Wheeler said:
But they're both crossovers. I only stated them as examples rather than choices.

and also not similar in any way.

I'm beginning to think I'm the only guy who doesn't dislike the Olympic games :V

your wrong.. i sorta like it

Smasher said:

I don't really dislike it, per se. The Winter game for the DS had got me addicted for quite a while, especially with its Dream Events. It's probably the London Games for the 3DS I'm primarily targeted at.

Baby Luigi said:
Smasher said:

I don't really dislike it, per se. The Winter game for the DS had got me addicted for quite a while, especially with its Dream Events. It's probably the London Games for the 3DS I'm primarily targeted at.
Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario & Sonic is pretty awful. Crappy instructions and really shallow minigames. I wish they focus on quality more than quantity. The Dream Events were the only events worth playing and then, the London Games decides to scrap that.

Dream spacewalk???

Huh? Dream spacewalk? Please clarify

The Olympics weren't that bad. They weren't really the best either. But I think they were at least decent in some way. I only bought the first one though just for being the novelty of being the first official game to have Mario and Sonic together. (It came out before Brawl after all)

I personally voted for the Baseball games. Maybe it's because I find Baseball kind of a boring sport, maybe it's also partly because Baby Time with his constant whining about Mario Super Sluggers he's turned away any possible enjoyment I can from the Baseball games. While Golf is certainly more boring in real life, I think the Mario series did well with it. At least with the Console versions. Not the handheld ones.

I kind of have mixed feeling about the baseball games.

After a while, I failed miserably at Mario Superstar Baseball, to the point where I couldn't even get a single hit.

I do like Super Sluggers since I can actually get quite a few homeruns and the story mode only has to be completed once, unlike the prequel which requires you to complete it with every captain if you want to unlock all the hidden characters. Super Sluggers probably also has the best credits music in any Mario game.

Joey Wheeler said:
Super Sluggers probably also has the best credits music in any Mario game.

I whole-heartedly agree with this

Crossovers may not be a good term, you should classify them by true activity. Sonic and Sega stars have held tennis and kart tournament.

Northern Verve said:
I personally voted for the Baseball games. Maybe it's because I find Baseball kind of a boring sportWhile Golf is certainly more boring in real life, I think the Mario series did well with it. At least with the Console versions. Not the handheld ones.
I think Baseball is fun in both game or reality. At least it's a game with teamwork (many characters to choose) and has somewhat different diversity.
Golf may not be exciting in video games as it's lack of action elements. Handheld ones have club story to make it fun though not Mario's story.

Gardevoir said:
Well they were talking about the best credits music, so i said it was better.
Got it.

Back