• Party

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Crossovers

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • All of them, I prefer the mainstream games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not too big of a fan of the Mario Golf games. I just personally did not find them as interesting as the other Mario spin-offs.

Many people dislike Mario Golf. I don't really blame them, because it feels like there is not a lot going on. I remember, Bloof and I loved Mario Golf Toadstool Tour just because of those post-hole animations without music.

Yeah, I want to keep it there, but I'm worried about my bandwidth.

Aw, it's adowable! :3 <3<3<3<3 Wish my bandwidth was not so... limited.

La Marionette said:
Aw, it's adowable! :3 <3<3<3<3 Wish my bandwidth was not so... limited.

Then you should go pro for your Photobucket account. The price for a full year isn't too expensive, and it gives you unlimited bandwidth too.

On-topic, Golf is probably the most boring type of spin-off series in the Mario Universe.

Joey Wheeler said:
Even though I don't have Mario Golf 64, I remember mini golf mode being enjoyable.

What I didn't like about N64 Mario Golf was that most of the unlockables can't be used immediately when you're playing solo, and yet you can use them right off the bat in a 2, 3, or 4 player game.

Still, I'm not too fond of Golf anyway; never even bothered with Toadstool Tour.

Yoshidude99 said:
It's my least favourite only because I have never played either of the games.

So, assuming that, do you like all the other spinoffs you played? You can't really judge a game you haven't played.

La Marionette said:
Yoshidude99 said:

So, assuming that, do you like all the other spinoffs you played? You can't really judge a game you haven't played.
Exactly I can't judge it which is why.

I bought Toadstool Tour. I found it boring. So I returned it and bought Godzilla: Destroy all Monsters Melee for gamecube instead.

Different tastes, I suppose. I don't think Mario Golf is THAT boring, but I like other games more.

Yoshidude99 said:
La Marionette said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Exactly I can't judge it which is why.

Do you like all the other spinoffs you played? If that's the case, then it's okay to say that Mario Golf is your least favorite series.

People tend to find golf boring, even if it's Mario related

Hell, the Mario Golf series got me interested in the sport. I play regularly.

On topic: I'd have to say Mario Party. It's not bad, it's just not my thing.

Mario Party got repetitive when the series jumped to GCN with 4, although 9 is less similar to the other games. I still like it, though.

'3K said:

I just knew you would come in and defend Mario Golf :P

Ultraluigi said:
Mario Party got repetitive when the series jumped to GCN with 4, although 9 is less similar to the other games. I still like it, though.
It's because MP9 wasn't made by Hudson.

Hey, why no love for the Golf series? ;~;

I personally enjoy the Mario Golf spinoffs, despite their obscurity. Mario Golf Toadstool Tour had some outstanding music, a nostalgic set of characters (mainly the Sunshine characters, as well as the Sunshine enemy references on the leaderboards), and some great courses.

I voted Baseball because I was never that much into Baseball. Golf is one of my favorite sports.

'3K said:

^ hey look, someone who agrees

Back