Honey Queen/Queen Bee's Inclusion in the Series

Do you think Queen Bee should be further included in the Mario series?

I was mad when she was in Mario Kart 7, but I think that is just because I wanted other characters instead of her.

But now, I think she would make a good character in some of the Mario Spin-offs, as long as they don't over do it.

What do you guys think?

No. She's a minor character that appeared in a couple of levels. Nothing more.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She isn't useless like Baby Daisy, but she should stay a minor NPC.

H. Queen is like the female version of Wario to me. So she makes an excellent punching bag

Lily said:
Metal mario is waaaaaaay worse
She would only be good in games with huge rosters.
I agree, Metal Mario was the worst newcomer, although she was not way behind.

Lakitu and Wiggler (aka the good newcomers) should continue to be playable in future Mario Kart games.

New Super Yoshi said:
Lily said:
Metal mario is waaaaaaay worse
She would only be good in games with huge rosters.
I agree, Metal Mario was the worst newcomer, although she was not way behind.

Lakitu and Wiggler (aka the good newcomers) should continue to be playable in future Mario Kart games.
Yeah, I hated Metal Mario's inclusion. I just seeing her making a good player in the Baseball series, if we do get one. She could be the power hitter on Rosalina's team.

Frankly, she'll most likely end up as a spin-off character like Daisy. Queen Bee might sound like a dumb inclusion, but there are worse considerations than her out there.

CD-i = Terrible

The way I see it, CD-i never happened, and it should never spread its tentacles onto another game.

Metal Mario's inclusion was a better idea than the CD-i idea itself!

Today, the CD-i is an extremely rare item.

Back