Honey Queen/Queen Bee's Inclusion in the Series

I am the only person who likes Metal Mario?

Well, there is the Il Piantassimo, but I still think he turned into a shadow Pianta :-\

Danny The Street said:
Baby Luigi said:
I hope she does.

Come on, everyone deep inside them likes to blow up Honey Queen with 5 Bob-ombs
Except the people who
A: Like Honey Queen
B: The People who don't care about Honey Queen
C: People who don't Play Mario Games
D: The people who don't play Galaxy games
E: The people who are netural
F: People who have never heard about Honey Queen
G: Me

I wasn't being completely serious so don't be snarky like that

La Marionette said:
SexyEspeon said:
I am the only person who likes Metal Mario?

Nope, I think Metal Mario is awesome.

Ignore her. She thinks Mario looks awesome, even when he's covered in acid

He doesn't look awesome. He IS awesome.

I like Metal Mario, but H. Queen is the best female character in Mario Kart 7. ;)

Whatever you get my point. Even when it is Mario getting water-boarded you think he's awesome

Well, the problem is, I don't think it sounds like Mario getting water-boarded.

H. Queen sounds like Mario who is imitating H. Queen perfectly

Unfortunately, I don't think Charles Martinet voices the second-best character in the series.

Baby Luigi said:
Whatever you get my point. Even when it is Mario getting water-boarded you think he's awesome

That's a hilarious mental image.

I think Honey Queen's adding to the Mario Kart series was a rather cool thing. I mean, she's unique, isn't she? Yes, she only appeared in two levels in Galaxy 1 and 2 but hey, that doesn't make her bad. Who cares if she's huge and has been reducted? Compare Sunshine's Bowser to the Bowser we have in Mario Kart; it's the same issue. What bothered me about her inclusion was that she was added over more important characters like Waluigi, Bowser Jr. or Diddy Kong (then again, I think the one who should have been left out to include one of those three is Metal Mario, as he is just a recolor or Mario). Don't get me wrong, Metal Mario is cool but... It's like having the same character twice, with different colors.

The problem with Honey Queen is that characters like Waluigi were left out so she could be in, and potential racers such as E. Gadd and Dixie Kong didn't get in as a result.

Ultraluigi said:
The problem with Honey Queen is that characters like Waluigi were left out so she could be in, and potential racers such as E. Gadd and Dixie Kong didn't get in as a result.
That statement lacks logic if Waluigi get's in then E. Gadd doesn't get in and vise versa...and of course putting in Honey Queen means that someone isn't going to get a spot but you can say that about literally every character...plus why would E. Gadd get the spot when Honey Queen is large and E. Gadd would be medium at best. Also why the fuck would Dixie Kong get in the game the only time Dixie Kong ever got into a mario game was because it was baseball and all baseball teams require 9 players there is no reason for Dixie Kong to be in a mario kart game let alone replacing a heavy character.

I think Diddy Kong is more significant. Honestly, sometimes, I suspect that Nintendo doesn't know the difference between adding and replacing and removing.

New Super Mario said:
Danny The Street said:
Majin Vegeta said:
Danny The Street said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Lily said:
Metal mario is waaaaaaay worse
She would only be good in games with huge rosters.
I agree, Metal Mario was the worst newcomer, although she was not way behind.

Lakitu and Wiggler (aka the good newcomers) should continue to be playable in future Mario Kart games.
Fun fact Metal Mario is the most popular newcomer
What the hell?
Nintendo Power Poll then it was Lakitu then wiggler then Stupid Bee
That's just Nintendo Power. Not everybody gets it so it's not that accurate. Because Wiggler was by far my favorite.
Fun fact according to poll on this site Metal Mario is the most popular http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Poll but no go ahead and keep living in your world where everybody hates the fact that Metal Mario is in Mario Kart 7

Danny The Street said:
Fun fact according to poll on this site Metal Mario is the most popular http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Poll but no go ahead and keep living in your world where everybody hates the fact that Metal Mario is in Mario Kart 7
The fact most hates is owing to the use of alterego instead of color option in the aspect of roster, not totally doing with popularity.
In this point Honey Queen wins.

Dorayaki said:
Danny The Street said:
The fact most hates is owing to the use of alterego instead of color option in the aspect of roster, not totally doing with popularity.
But they don't hate that according to two polls one from this site and one from Nintendo Power people love that and love Metal Mario see you're mistaking the majority with what you and I see maybe 6 others think it's like me saying "Me and two others hate the fact that Mario is a plumber therefore everybody hates the fact that's he's a plumber"

I thought a lot of people hate Metal Mario. I thought I was in the minority. :P

Back