Rayman Legends for Wii U

Baby Luigi said:
Santa Mage said:
I think the whole IDEA of the game itself is somewhat stupid, but that's just me.

Why?????
Because it's just a copy of Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog, but with different characters. It's practically exactly the same.

Santa Mage said:
Baby Luigi said:
Santa Mage said:
I think the whole IDEA of the game itself is somewhat stupid, but that's just me.

Why?????
Because it's just a copy of Mario or Sonic the Hedgehog, but with different characters. It's practically exactly the same.

Oh my god....

I don't know how to respond to that

The game or what I said? Because what I said wan't a joke.

What I don't understand is why they need to push back the date to September!? The game's completed, just about ready to be released. They should have gave us the Wii U version and just set back the other release dates for later. Doing this will definitely hurt their sales.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

((And I just had the game reserved, too! So much for being a Wii U exclusive... Oh well, this'll give me more time to play my other games... and try out Fire Emblem: Awakening.))

Baby Luigi said:
What I don't understand is why they need to push back the date to September!? The game's completed, just about ready to be released. They should have gave us the Wii U version and just set back the other release dates for later. Doing this will definitely hurt their sales.
Because Ubisoft are dicks.

Absolutely stupid move by Ubisoft.

I can't help but reiterate several comments I read around the web. February would be the perfect time to release the game since there would be no other competing with it it. But September? With GTAV among other more enticing games being released really makes them seem like they're shooting themselves in the foot.

I'll get this in the bargain bin, like I did with Rayman Origins. :cheep:

Disappointing that it's no longer Wii U exclusive. They just smashed Nintendo over the head with a bat.

Chilly said:
Absolutely stupid move by Ubisoft.

I can't help but reiterate several comments I read around the web. February would be the perfect time to release the game since there would be no other competing with it it. But September? With GTAV among other more enticing games being released really makes them seem like they're shooting themselves in the foot.

I'll get this in the bargain bin, like I did with Rayman Origins. :cheep:
Looks like Ubi learned nothing from last time.

Not to mention, the actual DEVELOPERS aren't happy with this, either:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512249

Now, it's personal.

I feel sorry for the developers. On the bright side I'm hoping I'll have a 360 by the time this game is released so I can play it.

I'm very angry at how mistreated the developers were. I don't know if I should even buy the game or not.

The game having high sales will make the developers feel a bit better(I would buy it anyway because I'm a Rayman fan but that's just me).

Yes, but Ubisoft will think that the delay was a good marketing move if Legends sold well on September. It's a lose-lose situation for us gamers.

Well, I want to support the developers. I don't want to support Ubisoft for making an incredibly idiotic move. I don't know how to do this.

Yoshidude99 said:
I feel sorry for the developers. On the bright side I'm hoping I'll have a 360 by the time this game is released so I can play it.
I'd rather INSIST on buying the Wii U version, since apparently you don't have a 360. After all, this was SUPPOSED to be for JUST the Wii U...

But, you know, do what you want, whatever.

Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I'd rather INSIST on buying the Wii U version, since apparently you don't have a 360. After all, this was SUPPOSED to be for JUST the Wii U...

But, you know, do what you want, whatever.
Yeah but I don't have a Wii U either and 360 is cheaper.

Back