Rayman Legends for Wii U

Alright then, I played Rayman Legends today.

Characters: Rayman, Globox, some woman, and more can only be controlled, using a Wii U Controller Pro, while that green fairy thingy can only be controlled using the Wii U GamePad.
The Wii U GamePad user can do stuff like disabling fireballs, moving blocks around, rotate platforms, etc.
However, I've never seen any gameplay with only Wii U Controller Pro, or only Wii U GamePad, as Ubisoft employees told me it must be played with both.
Power Ups: Not found any.
Overall: This game is very similar to Rayman Origins; you collect these yellow smile thingies, if you get hit by a spike, or something like that, you'll turn into a balloon and explode, your fighting techniques are exactly the same, you can only have 1 extra heart, and it's visually the same as Origins.
Only the graphics and Levels are different, and the Gameplay is more challenging (as well as the controls, which are seriously a pain).

Cool game. Will be picking it up before NSMBU

Again, Rayman Legends won't release before 2013.

Yoshidude99 said:
When it is released I hope a bundle comes out with the game and a Wii U

Tough luck.

Well you're grasping at straws. The game will never be bundled with the Wii U

Besides, it costs about the same anyway if it was bundled or not.

There is a ZombiU Bundle, so why not?

Actually, it plays like NSMBU on the GamePad, it's just that it uses the Pro Controller, instead of Wii Remotes.
Trust me, I played the game once.
Really fun, it feels like Rayman Origins, but harder, and a lot better graphics.

No, I was just playing the Demo, not the full thing.

I don't know, some guy from Ubisoft started the game, while I was preparing my Recording Setup.

Did you play in just singleplayer or with someone else? Sorry about asking all these questions I'm just really curious about the game.

I did it with somebody else.
The other person had the GamePad, and helped me, using that green guy, while I had the Pro Controller, playing as Rayman.

Disable flames, pull platforms down, rotate platforms, that kind of shit.

Back