Rayman Legends for Wii U

With the GamePad? No.

Oh *bleep* another Rayman game?

To me, Rayman games are useless.

Do you want a useful game?
Then play simple "Learn Typing" or "Learn a language" games.

Santa Mage said:

Have you even played Rayman? Rayman Origins is MILES better than New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Epic the Rudolph Nitwit said:
Just my opinion, but I prefer NSMBW to Rayman Origins.
This.

So have I.

Ok then, but you don't have be going around screaming "RAYMAN IS USELESS!!!!!!!!"

People who played and enjoy Rayman don't want to hear that BS

Rayman Legends Demo is now available in the eShop.
At least, here in Europe it is.

No, it's not US only.
Europe gets new eShop Content on Thursdays.
Actually, I almost forgot:

Santa Mage said:
You are lucky I can restrain myself.
New Year Baby Luigi said:
Ok then, but you don't have be going around screaming "RAYMAN IS USELESS!!!!!!!!"

People who played and enjoy Rayman don't want to hear that BS
Correct.

MKGirlism said:
No, it's not US only.
Europe gets new eShop Content on Thursdays.
Actually, I almost forgot:
Love that demo. You guys are so lucky. Even just playing the demo must be amazing. Also in the level with the gliding is that Origins music in the background?

I didn't really like Rayman Origins too much, despite the good things I heard about it, so ill be passing this one.

Yoshidude99 said:
Just curious what did you not like?

Honestly, it's just because I couldn't get into the game. It was fun for a while then I got bored. I feel kind of like an idiot for not liking it just because I can't get interested in playing it. It's a good game, just didn't suit me I guess.

I think the whole IDEA of the game itself is somewhat stupid, but that's just me.

Even if you didn't like the game it was still a major step for Rayman as he finally got his own game after the Rabbids took over the series.

Santa Mage said:
I think the whole IDEA of the game itself is somewhat stupid, but that's just me.

Why?????

Back