Super Smash Bros. 4

PaperStriker said:
Luigi shouldn't be an unlockable. He's as important as Peach and Bowser, but they are default characters. That phails. They just HAVE to make Luigi a starting charcter if they include Waluigi.

I think he should stay an unlockable. I mean, if they include Waluigi, they'll probably make him an unlockable too, so that would be another thing they have in common.

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
Luigi shouldn't be an unlockable. He's as important as Peach and Bowser, but they are default characters. That phails. They just HAVE to make Luigi a starting charcter if they include Waluigi.

I think he should stay an unlockable. I mean, if they include Waluigi, they'll probably make him an unlockable too, so that would be another thing they have in common.

Same, here!

As such, maybe say DK & Diddy were unlockables. DK would never, but Diddy would. Make any sense?

Hmm... I've realized that Ridley doesn't have much of a personality to work with. I have my own theory on why Ridley wasn't playable.

By the end of the game, every one has teamed up. But, Ridley wouldn't be able to join the party. Why? Because of Samus. Ridley killed Samus' parents. Bowser, and Mario and Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda don't really hate each other. But Samus and Ridley DO hate each other. Samus would not allow Ridley to join the party. So Ridley was simply made a boss.

Now back to his personality. All we know about Ridley's personality is that he's a super genius, and is capable of human speech, but prefers to roar, and growl like Bowser. That's really all we know about his personality.

Master Lucario said:
Hmm... I've realized that Ridley doesn't have much of a personality to work with. I have my own theory on why Ridley wasn't playable.

By the end of the game, every one has teamed up. But, Ridley wouldn't be able to join the party. Why? Because of Samus. Ridley killed Samus' parents. Bowser, and Mario and Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda don't really hate each other. But Samus and Ridley DO hate each other. Samus would not allow Ridley to join the party. So Ridley was simply made a boss.

Now back to his personality. All we know about Ridley's personality is that he's a super genius, and is capable of human speech, but prefers to roar, and growl like Bowser. That's really all we know about his personality.

Don't forget about Meta Ridley.

But he seriously didn't think of Pikachu being there in the SSE... that team rox! Then they teamed up with the larger grooup!

Anyways. What possibly made Samus madder is 'cause of Ridley scraping her on the wall, but thankfully Pikachu was there.

And people say Ridley is too big, but look at Kraid! He's bigger than freakin' GIGA BOWSER.

And Kraid has no personality at all. He's just a mindless creature that works for Ridley.

Master Lucario said:
And people say Ridley is too big, but look at Kraid! He's bigger than freakin' GIGA BOWSER.

And Kraid has no personality at all. He's just a mindless creature that works for Ridley.

He' bigger than TWO FREAKIN' GIGA BOWSERS!

Kraid is a bit stupid...

MegaMario9910 said:
Master Lucario said:

He' bigger than TWO FREAKIN' GIGA BOWSERS!

Kraid is a bit stupid...

Based on the size he was in Melee, I'd guess he's between 2 1/2 - 3 Giga Bowsers.

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

If you compare the importance of those two (you could also replace Waluigi with Toad), you'll notice Luigi has much more deserved the role as a default character. Mario can get his Fire Flower, Cape Feather, FLUDD, Star Spin, whatever moves and Luigi gets only Fire Flower and Star Spin and else completely different moves, so he isn't a clone and doesn't need to be unlocked.

Luigi = default character = my opinion

And BTW, why should Luigi and Waluigi have anything in common? They're foes.

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

If you compare the importance of those two (you could also replace Waluigi with Toad), you'll notice Luigi has much more deserved the role as a default character. Mario can get his Fire Flower, Cape Feather, FLUDD, Star Spin, whatever moves and Luigi gets only Fire Flower and Star Spin and else completely different moves, so he isn't a clone and doesn't need to be unlocked.

They already have many things in common:

- Taller, skinnier brother
- Sidekick (Which needs to change...)
- Mysterious :)luigi:'s dark side and :waluigi:'s past)
- Crazy and down-right silly
- Butt-end of slapstick comedy

So why not have one more thing in common?

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

Luigi wasn't a sidekick in Luigi's Mansion.
Luigi's dark side isn't proven.
Only Waluigi is crazy and downright silly.
And what does he have to do with butt-end of slapstick comedy?

Luigi should be default and Waluigi should be unlockable. Like in MKDS.
And if Waluigi is playable, Daisy will probably be, too. And that doesn't make Peach an unlockable. (or Bowser/Bowser Jr., Yoshi/Birdo... you guess it)

Dude, Jigglypuff, Ness, Captain Falcon, and Luigi being unlockable is a Super Smash Bros. tradition.

Also, I've got a good victory theme for Ridley.

A rock and roll remix of Samus' victory theme.

How about this? No Jigglypuff and no Ridley. But instead we get...

2mg6o29.jpg

Their child, Ridleypuff.

Ridleypuff is the reason that Ridley was not allowed to be playable. He and Jigglypuff would have made this abomination.

Ridleypuff's A moves are the same as Jigglypuff's, but he/she/it/potatoe has Ridley's special moves, and Final Smash.

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

Luigi wasn't a sidekick in Luigi's Mansion.
Luigi's dark side isn't proven.
Only Waluigi is crazy and downright silly.
And what does he have to do with butt-end of slapstick comedy?

Luigi should be default and Waluigi should be unlockable. Like in MKDS.
And if Waluigi is playable, Daisy will probably be, too. And that doesn't make Peach an unlockable. (or Bowser/Bowser Jr., Yoshi/Birdo... you guess it)

- Luigi's been a sidekick his entire career 'cept for 2 games. He's a sidekick.
- Look around. His darkness is everywhere.
- Luigi's Up Taunt. That is all.
- Luigi was always hurt for the sake of comedy in the animated shows.

Anee moar kwesteans?

I said if Waluigi is there, Luigi isn't an unlockable, like Peach, Bowser and Yoshi wouldn't be unlockable if Daisy, Bowser Jr. or Birdo are there.
Luigi is muuuuuuuuuuuuuch more important.
They could just de-clone him.
And Luigi is a very important character, but non-important ones (like Lucas or all those others I've never heard of before) are default.

Master Lucario said:
Dude, Jigglypuff, Ness, Captain Falcon, and Luigi being unlockable is a Super Smash Bros. tradition.
So what? Peach hasn't been kidnapped in every game, too. Traditions can be broken.

PaperStriker said:
And Luigi is a very important character, but non-important ones (like Lucas or all those others I've never heard of before) are default.

Lucas IS an important character, bub. Play Mother 3 and tell me he isn't an important character, same with the other starters. Luigi has been in Smash Bros. as an unlockable twice already, people expected him to be unlocked. If you want to change that, then get a job at Nintendo, HAL Laboratories, Sora Limited, or whoever's gonna make SSB4.

The Mario series is much more important than the whatever series.

And when Rosalina, Petey or Toadette get playable sometime (maybe SSB8 :P), it wouldn't make any sense that Luigi is an unlockable.

PS, they'll never add such minor characters. After we get Waluigi, and Bowser Jr, we won't be getting any more Mario characters. And Rosalina was an Assist Trophy at the Whobby 2008 Demo, but she got removed in the final version of the game.

Master Lucario said:
PS, they'll never add such minor characters. After we get Waluigi, and Bowser Jr, we won't be getting any more Mario characters. And Rosalina was an Assist Trophy at the Whobby 2008 Demo, but she got removed in the final version of the game.
OK, thn if they add Daisy, THEN Luigi will become default character. Daisy = Waluigi (in importance)

Master Lucario said:
Dude, Daisy is already in Melee and Brawl. As a costume for Peach.
It's Peach.

Daisy and Waluigi need to be in as seperate playable characters. And if they do, there wouldn't be a reason at all that Luigi is an unlockable anymore.
:luigi: as unlockable = Phail.

2900th post! Again! Yay!

Daisy could have flower or crystal attacks. And if Daisy would be a Peach clone, Waluigi would be a Wario clone, too.

PaperStriker said:
Daisy could have flower or crystal attacks. And if Daisy would be a Peach clone, Waluigi would be a Wario clone, too.

Can Waluigi put a foe in his mouth and bite him? No.

Can Waluigi pull a motorcycle out his ass? No.

Can Waluigi put his hands in the air, and rise into the air spinning like a screw? Possibly.

Can Waluigi fart? No.

Master Lucario said:
PaperStriker said:

Can Waluigi put his hands in the air, and rise into the air spinning like a screw? Possibly.

Can Waluigi fart? No.

He can fart.

Xluidi said:
Master Lucario said:
PaperStriker said:

Can Waluigi fart? No.

He can fart.

He just can't get it to make a sub-atomic explosion causing a chain reaction in which Wario flies through the air.

But yeah, anyone can toot.

Back