Super Smash Bros. 4

Master Lucario said:
[quote="Um_Yeah__]I'm sorry that I don't have a link, but I've heard that the next Super Smash Bros game is confirmed for 2012. It is said to have "over 100" different characters and more than 60 stages. Also, it will have an expanded single player mode that involves the origin of Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Tabuu. I don't have a link, but I heard this all from a very reliable source.

I hope this guy isn't lying.
[/quote]

It's obviously a lie.

Cmon, think for once! :P

Seriously, think about it:

DBZ had over 150 characters because anyone who could go to a super form haf that form count as a seperate character, i.e. Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and on, and on.

SSBB just came out, we wouldn't have plans for SSB4. Now, maybe an extension to SSBB mat add some things, but not an entire game.

I still hold my hopes for Waluigi, just like I did for Ness.

SmashBrother said:

DBZ had over 150 characters because anyone who could go to a super form haf that form count as a seperate character, i.e. Goku, SS Goku, SS2 Goku, and on, and on.

SSBB just came out, we wouldn't have plans for SSB4. Now, maybe an extension to SSBB mat add some things, but not an entire game.

Yeah, -50 chars. than DBZ, but think about it, at least it could be 50, remember the rumor about the 48 chars. in Brawl?

Guiliant said:
Master Lucario said:
[quote="Um_Yeah__]I'm sorry that I don't have a link, but I've heard that the next Super Smash Bros game is confirmed for 2012. It is said to have "over 100" different characters and more than 60 stages. Also, it will have an expanded single player mode that involves the origin of Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Tabuu. I don't have a link, but I heard this all from a very reliable source.

It's obviously a lie.

[/quote]

Even Moogle knows this is a lie. DECONFIRMED 9001%

Snack said:
Guiliant said:
Master Lucario said:

It's obviously a lie.

Even Moogle knows this is a lie. DECONFIRMED 9001%
[/quote]

I know, and more than ML said it

Xluidi said:
SmashBrother said:

Yeah, -50 chars. than DBZ, but think about it, at least it could be 50, remember the rumor about the 48 chars. in Brawl?

No sh*t I remember the 48 rumor. But that's just it. a rumor. And an old and deconfirmed-to-the-max rumor at that. But yeah, high-40's, low-50's sound like a reasonable possibility for SSB4.

Still hoping for the cometh of teh :waluigi:

If Waluigi wants to be in the next SSB game, he needs to appear in a mainstream Mario game. Which is unlikely, as he was created for the sole purpose of being a filler character to appear in the parties. But I do hope he appears.

And one of his taunts should be the evil glowing eyes, from his first game, Mario Tennis.

Master Lucario said:
If Waluigi wants to be in the next SSB game, he needs to appear in a mainstream Mario game. Which is unlikely, as he was created for the sole purpose of being a filler character to appear in the parties. But I do hope he appears.

Not true. It doesn't have to be a Mario game. It could be (and most likely will be) a Wario Land/Ware game.

As long as Waluigi, Lucario, Wolf, Toon Link, Ridley, and Leon are playable, they can fill the rest of the roster with the cast of Pee-Wee's Playhouse for all I care.

I'm gonna attempt a roster.

Mario Series:

Mario (oh my god. Get rid of FLUDD and bring back Mario Tornado. Mario sucks in Brawl, and Luigi outclasses him.)
Luigi (Give him the Thunderhand, and Poltergeist 3000.)
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Paper Mario
Waluigi

Zelda Series:

Link (Needs to be more like Toon Link. Toon Link is better in every way.)
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link (Masks)
Midna (Imp Form) and Wolf Link

Pokemon Series:

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Tyranitar (to represent the second generation.)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
The most popular 5th gen Pokemon.

Yoshi Series:

Yoshi

DK Series:

DK
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Wario Series:

Wario

Kirby Series:

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Animal Crossing:

Animal Crossing Villager
Tom Nook

Star Fox Series:

Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal
Leon

Earthbound Series:

Ness
Lucas
Claus

Fire Emblem:

Marth
Ike
Black Knight

F-Zero:

Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh

Metroid:

Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Rundas

Pikmin:

Olimar
Louie

Retro:

Ice Climbers
Pit
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Sukapon
Mike Jones (from Startropics)

Other:

Simon Belmont
Chili Dog

Third-Party:

Snake
Sonic
Megaman

Master Lucario said:
I'm gonna attempt a roster.

Mario Series:

Mario (oh my god. Get rid of FLUDD and bring back Mario Tornado. Mario sucks in Brawl, and Luigi outclasses him.)
Luigi (Give him the Thunderhand, and Poltergeist 3000.)
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario
Paper Mario
Waluigi

Zelda Series:

Link (Needs to be more like Toon Link. Toon Link is better in every way.)
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Young Link (Masks)
Midna (Imp Form) and Wolf Link

Pokemon Series:

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Tyranitar (to represent the second generation.)
Lucario
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
The most popular 5th gen Pokemon.

Yoshi Series:

Yoshi

DK Series:

DK
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Wario Series:

Wario

Kirby Series:

Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

Animal Crossing:

Animal Crossing Villager
Tom Nook

Star Fox Series:

Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal
Leon

Earthbound Series:

Ness
Lucas
Claus

Fire Emblem:

Marth
Ike
Black Knight

F-Zero:

Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh

Metroid:

Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Rundas

Pikmin:

Olimar
Louie

Retro:

Ice Climbers
Pit
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Sukapon
Mike Jones (from Startropics)

Other:

Simon Belmont
Chili Dog

Third-Party:

Snake
Sonic
Megaman

Nice.

Btw, who's Rundas? One of the Bounty Hunters from Prime: Hunters?

One of Samus' fellow bounty hunters in Metroid Prime 3. He's the one that helps her the most often. He dies along with the other 2 hunters after Dark Samus takes them over, and Samus defeats them. After defeat, he leaves behind his Ice Missiles, which Samus gains. Rundas is a Phrygisian from a moon of the planet Bes III. His species is commonly able to manipulate and generate ice, however Rundas is one of very few to use this ability as a hunter.

The other two hunters are Ghor and Gandrayda. Ghor is kinda robotic. And Gandrayda is a female shapeshifter.

Rundas could shoot his Ice Missiles as an attack. He also has the power to create a stream of ice, and surf on it.

Rundas.gif

This is what Rundas looks like.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i7w08OQpAZU
And this is his theme song.

Master Lucario said:
As long as Waluigi, Lucario, Wolf, Toon Link, Ridley, and Leon are playable, they can fill the rest of the roster with the cast of Pee-Wee's Playhouse for all I care.

Leon's theme = gold, but he'd NEVER be playable sry.

Rundas is FTW. Good assist trophy idea.

Master Lucario said:
One of Samus' fellow bounty hunters in Metroid Prime 3. He's the one that helps her the most often. He dies along with the other 2 hunters after Dark Samus takes them over, and Samus defeats them. After defeat, he leaves behind his Ice Missiles, which Samus gains. Rundas is a Phrygisian from a moon of the planet Bes III. His species is commonly able to manipulate and generate ice, however Rundas is one of very few to use this ability as a hunter.

The other two hunters are Ghor and Gandrayda. Ghor is kinda robotic. And Gandrayda is a female shapeshifter.

Rundas could shoot his Ice Missiles as an attack. He also has the power to create a stream of ice, and surf on it.

Rundas.gif

This is what Rundas looks like.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i7w08OQpAZU
And this is his theme song.

Ah. I don't own Prime: 3. I do own the first one.

Though, I do have one question with SSB:

Will there really be a fourth one?

Nintendo can't kill off their cash cow at the third game. As long as the series remains popular, Nintendo will continue to make them, even without Sakurai.

And for Brawl, they took Melee's engine and modified it. For the next one, they could take Brawl's engine, and modify it. And so on.

Master Lucario said:
Nintendo can't kill off their cash cow at the third game. As long as the series remains popular, Nintendo will continue to make them, even without Sakurai.

And for Brawl, they took Melee's engine and modified it. For the next one, they could take Brawl's engine, and modify it. And so on.

Ah. Though, I'm kinda suprised Melee was the best selling for the Gamecube, and still is. Wish they made more games for it. :(

True... but, did it do it for the original SSB to Melee?

I don't know about SSB64 to Melee, but probably so.

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be another SSB. The problem is that Sakurai won't make it.

Master Lucario said:

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be another SSB. The problem is that Sakurai won't make it.

Alright.

Well, here's something I wonder much: When I had completed the SSE & the credits rolled by, it said Hal Labortory. I thought it was done by Sora Inc. or whatever?

MegaMario9910 said:
Master Lucario said:

Alright.

Well, here's something I wonder much: When I had completed the SSE & the credits rolled by, it said Hal Labortory. I thought it was done by Sora Inc. or whatever?
LOL

Master Lucario said:
Ness
Lucas
Claus

you never play as him in the game, so he would be a clone of Either Ness or Lucas.

he's better off justb eing one of Lucas's Costumes.

EDIT: Removed MOTHER 3 spoilers rofl

The only person working on it was Sakurai. Kojima made Snake's stage. The other people provided music and stuff. So HAL did do a large part. And Sakurai used to work for HAL.

Luigi shouldn't be an unlockable. He's as important as Peach and Bowser, but they are default characters. That phails. They just HAVE to make Luigi a starting charcter if they include Waluigi.

Back