Super Smash Bros. 4

Meta Knight needs an unmasked alternate costume. Really, everyone knows what Meta Knight looks like behind the mask anyway. Just give him a damn unmasked costume.

Even when Waluigi becomes playable, (SSB4 plz!) it's most likely both he and Luigi will be unlockable. Mario and Wario were straight from the start, and Luigi still had to be unlocked, so when SSB4 comes around and Mario and Wario are in the starting roster again, Luigi will still have to be unlocked and Waluigi will be hidden in the crowd as a playable character somewhere.

LUIGI IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN WALUIGI. WHY SHOULD HE BE AN UNLOCKABLE IF WALUIGI IS PLAYABLE? THAT WOULD PROBABLY MEAN DAISY IS PLAYABLE, TOO.[/caps-lock]

PaperStriker said:
LUIGI IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN WALUIGI. WHY SHOULD HE BE AN UNLOCKABLE IF WALUIGI IS PLAYABLE? THAT WOULD PROBABLY MEAN DAISY IS PLAYABLE, TOO.[/caps-lock]

Waluigi is Wario's Luigi. If Mario's a starter, Wario's a starter, an Luigi's an unlockable, Waluigi would follow suit and also be an unlockable.

hurray for jumping in onto the conversation

pacman possibly
I even have a semi move set
B: pac-roll
B ->: Pac-dot throw(pac-dots can be picked up and thrown at other people, pacman can eat them and regain health)
B down: but slam
B up: pac-dot trail

final smash: goes to original pacman stage. pacman eat a big yellow dot and everyone turns blue. pacman has a limited time to touch everyone which will give them 70% and has good knockback

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

Waluigi is Wario's Luigi. If Mario's a starter, Wario's a starter, an Luigi's an unlockable, Waluigi would follow suit and also be an unlockable.
Yes, but it isn't vice-versa. If Waluigi is an unlockable it would be logical Luigi would be default since he's moar important. Luigi and Waluigi are designed to be similar and different.
BTW I don't think it depends on Waluigi, but rather on Mario. They should make him moar different. Then Luigi deserves to be default.

BTW 3000th post!

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

Yes, but it isn't vice-versa. If Waluigi is an unlockable it would be logical Luigi would be default since he's moar important. Luigi and Waluigi are designed to be similar and different.
BTW I don't think it depends on Waluigi, but rather on Mario. They should make him moar different. Then Luigi deserves to be default.

BTW 3000th post!

They already have a ton of differences, they need at least one more similarity. Plus, if ever they intended to make Luigi a starter, they would have by now.

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

BTW 3000th post!

They already have a ton of differences, they need at least one more similarity. Plus, if ever they intended to make Luigi a starter, they would have by now.
Peach and Daisy already have a ton of differences, they need at least one similarity. If Daisy gets unlockable, Peach should also do. Ha!

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

BTW 3000th post!

Peach and Daisy already have a ton of differences, they need at least one similarity. If Daisy gets unlockable, Peach should also do. Ha!

Peach:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

Daisy:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

You said they needed at least one, I just listed five.

SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

BTW 3000th post!

Peach:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

Daisy:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

<_<

Other topic: Toad, Waluigi and Daisy should get playable in any case.

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
PaperStriker said:

BTW 3000th post!

Peach:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

Daisy:

Female
Royalty
Plumber boyfriend
Mario games
Nin10D'oh!

<_<

Other topic: Toad, Waluigi and Daisy should get playable in any case.

Waluigi and Daisy, yes! Toad, myeh.

Peach can use an umbrella to protect her (á la SPM).

Toad is important (well, was) to the series. It's not his fault Square and Sega excluded him from Hoops and Olympics.

various07_071031a-l.jpg

Dr. Mario

various07_071031b-l.jpg
various07_071031c-l.jpg

Rancher, and Zora Armor Link.

various07_071031d-l.jpg

Raichu.

various07_071031e-l.jpg

Dark Samus.

various07_071031g-l.jpg

Dry Bowser.

various07_071031i-l.jpg

Female Pokemon Trainer.

various07_071031k-l.jpg

Dixie Kong.

Alternate costumes. NOT my creations.

Master Lucario said:
various07_071031a-l.jpg

Dr. Mario

various07_071031b-l.jpg
various07_071031c-l.jpg

various07_071031d-l.jpg

Raichu.

various07_071031e-l.jpg

Dark Samus.

various07_071031g-l.jpg

Dry Bowser.

various07_071031i-l.jpg

Female Pokemon Trainer.

various07_071031k-l.jpg

Dixie Kong.

I like them all as possible alternate costume choices except for Dixie, female P. Trainer, and Raichu because they would need different voices and narrator sounds. The point to alternate costumes is just looking different, a la Wario's overalls, Mario's doctor get-up, or the different armor looks on Link.

SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:
various07_071031a-l.jpg

Dr. Mario

various07_071031b-l.jpg
various07_071031c-l.jpg

various07_071031d-l.jpg

Raichu.

various07_071031e-l.jpg

Dark Samus.

various07_071031g-l.jpg

Dry Bowser.

various07_071031i-l.jpg

Female Pokemon Trainer.

various07_071031k-l.jpg

Dixie Kong.

I like them all as possible alternate costume choices except for Dixie, female P. Trainer, and Raichu because they would need different voices and narrator sounds. The point to alternate costumes is just looking different, a la Wario's overalls, Mario's doctor get-up, or the different armor looks on Link.

Well, how about they add Raichu as a heavier, more powerful, but slower clone of Pikachu? He'd be a 1000x better than Pichu.

Melee was on the back of SSB64's box. Brawl was on the back of Melee's box. Collide is on the back of Brawl's box. So SSB4's Official name is Super Smash Bros. Collision.

Master Lucario said:
Well, how about they add Raichu as a heavier, more powerful, but slower clone of Pikachu? He'd be a 1000x better than Pichu.

We're trying to avoid clones. Some people are still complaining about Toon Link and Wolf.

Master Lucario said:
Melee was on the back of SSB64's box. Brawl was on the back of Melee's box. Collide is on the back of Brawl's box. So SSB4's Official name is Super Smash Bros. Collision.

Now that would be cool. Now I wonder what will be on the back of SSBC's box... Hmm...

SmashBrother said:
Master Lucario said:

We're trying to avoid clones. Some people are still complaining about Toon Link and Wolf.

Master Lucario said:

Now that would be cool. Now I wonder what will be on the back of SSBC's box... Hmm...
Battalion

Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario used the artwork I gave him. Yay. More available here. http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=154011

Chaos, I didn't get those from you, I got them from http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com

But thanks for the link.

Light Yagami

B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

>B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

^B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

vB: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

Final Smash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs

L. Ryuzaki: All of his moves are a Final Smash.

Final Smash: *grabs the nearest opponent*

Example:

L.: *grabs Sonic* Take him away guys. I believe this Hedgehog may be Kira.

Master Lucario said:
Orgrim Banhammer said:
Master Lucario used the artwork I gave him. Yay. More available here. http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=154011

Chaos, I didn't get those from you, I got them from http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com

But thanks for the link.

:eek: Ah. Thought you did considering I put the link to the guy's art all over Userpedia.

Master Lucario said:
Light Yagami

B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

>B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

^B: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

vB: I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!

Final Smash: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs

L. Ryuzaki: All of his moves are a Final Smash.

Final Smash: *grabs the nearest opponent*

Example:

L.: *grabs Sonic* Take him away guys. I believe this Hedgehog may be Kira.

Lawlz. Utterly complete Lawlz. I love DeathNote.

Back