Super Smash Bros. 4

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
:) It would be really cool if a sequel to Brawl was made. Just a few hours ago, I talked in chat about the possibilities of a new game and we all started coming up with new characters in the game if there's a sequel. So...

Original Characters (36 Characters):

Mario (Dr. Mario: Alterntative Costume)
Luigi
Princess Peach (Princess Daisy: Alternative Costume)
Bowser
Paper Mario
Bowser Jr.
Pikachu
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Link
Toon Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon (Blood Falcon: Alternative Costume)
Kirby
Meta Knight
King DeDeDe
Ness
Lucas
Fox
Wolf
Falco
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Ike
Marth (Roy: Alternative Costume)
Snake
Sonic the Hedgehog (Shadow, Silver, Tails, Knuckles: Alternative Costumes)
Yoshi
Pit
Mr. Game & Watch
Captain Olimar
R.O.B.
Wario
Samus (Dark Samus: Alternative Costume)

New Characters (20 new characters)
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Toad
Waluigi
Wolf Link-Midna
Black Shadow
Krystal
Animal Crosser
Tom Nook
Isaac
Lip
Balloon Fighter
Mii
Muddy Mole
Pac-Man
MegaMan
Mike Jones
Chibi-Robo
Custom Robo
Jill

Movesets
All the original characters have the same movesets, except for Donkey Kong.

He's only difference is his Side B: Clap. In his clap move, he puts his hands out and makes a loud clap that makes a sound wave. Anyone near him will be hurt. (Jungle Beat inspired)

MEGA MAN MOVESET
This oveset was inspired from MegaMan Battle Network games. MegaMan appears to be a Samus clone, except he has two totally different moves than Samus, can not turn into Zero Suit Samus and his Down B is only SLIGHTLY different from Samus.

B: Charges up a shot. The same as Samus' move. It does slightly less damage than Samus.

Side B: Takes out a beam sword and swings it. Anyone in front of him will obviously get hurt.

Up B: Jumps up in the air, while shooting anyone below him.

Down B: Takes out one of him Mini Bombs and tosses it downwards, while jumping back. 

Final Smash: The words "Attack +10" appear on the screen for a few seconds. Then, his arm cannon turns into a larger cannon which starts charging up. Like Samus' Final Smash, he releases a powerful shot that sends character's flying back. However this move is not as strong as Samus', however, the Pro of this move is that after it is over, the word "HP +20" will appear on the screen. This will reduce the damage of MegaMan by twenty.

BOWSER JR. MOVESET
Girrrtacos pointed out that Bowser Jr. does not have his paintbrush anymore and that Il Piantissimo now has it. But remember: He was seen using it in Mario Hoops 3-on-3. Or, just like Mario-Mario doesn't have FLUDD anymore, yet he still uses him somehow. In the Smash Bros. World, nothing matters.

B: Breathes small fire, that does less damage than his dad's.

Side B: Takes out a Green Koopa Shell and tosses it to the right/left.

Up B: Hides in his shell, while jumping up. It appears to be similar to his dad's Up B, however, he does not spin in his shell, meaning it does less damage.

Down B: Puts a mask on and turns into Shadow Mario.

Final Smash: Turns into Shadow Mario and performs his Final Smash...

SHADOW MARIO MOVESET

B: Does a spin, while kicking anyone near.

Up B: Jumpd up in the air, similar to Mario's Suoper Jump Punch. It does more damage than Mario's Super Jump Punch.

Side B: Runs to the left/right, with the paintbrush, leaving a trail of goop behind for a few seconds. The goop is like a Banana Peel-if a plyer touches it, he or she slips.

Down B: Turns back into Bowser Jr.

Final Smash: Shadow Mario paints a huge amount of goop on the floor. Out of the goop comes Mecha-Bowser! Shadow Mario jumps into Mecha-Bowser and controls him. Mecha-Bowser sends various Bullet Bills at players. The players have to run away from the Bullet Bills! After the attack is over, Mecha-Bowser vanishes.

Stages

Bowser's Castle
Toad Town
Hyrule Field
Angel Island
The Maze (Pac-Man)
Waluigi's Island
Excite Truck stage

(More details on stages will come soon!)

Items
Smash Ball
Capsule
Soccer Ball
Banana Peel
Party Cube (replaces Party Ball-from Mario Party 4)
Stopwatch
Trampoline

Name of the Game
Super Smash Bros. Deluxe
Super Smash Bros. War
Super Smash Bros. Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Rampage
Super Smash Bros. Rumble

That's 56 characters in all-that should be enough, I think.

Notice Mewtwo was added to the roster. He is not a New Character and is listed with the Original Characters because he was in Melee.

Anyway, post your suggestions for characters/name of the game/stages/items/whatever!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Inb4 Simon the Driller...?
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Paper Jorge said:
What could be the name of the sequel? Smash Bros. War?
Maybe Super Smash Bros. Battle. Or Super Smash Bros. Fight.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Super Smash Bros. Deluxe. And PJ, too many Mario characters. 9 is WAAAY too much. And Toad can't be playable. He's Peach's B move. Unless they replace him with Toadsworth. THEN Toad could be playable. But still unlikely.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
King Boo said:
Super Smash Bros. Deluxe. And PJ, too many Mario characters. 9 is WAAAY too much. And Toad can't be playable. He's Peach's B move. Unless they replace him with Toadsworth. THEN Toad could be playable. But still unlikely.
They could just replace Peach's B-move...

And 9 Mario characters aren't too much. :mad: ( <- I use that smiley often)
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
If Toadsworth got in, his only attack would be "Heart Attack" in which he jumped off the edge of a cliff.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Fat Uniju said:
Yeah, it'll be next-gen, so they'll probably be ABLE to put like 100 characters if they want to. Which means 9 mario characters would be a pretty much OK. But yeah, I don't think TOad is getting in.
9 WOULD be ok. If they didn't use Toad and Waluigi. If they do actual alternate COSTUMES for characters, then Waluigi could be a costume of Luigi. They would make all clone character alternate costumes of the original character.

Fat ChaosNinji said:
If Toadsworth got in, his only attack would be "Heart Attack" in which he jumped off the edge of a cliff.
Lol

FatUniju said:
If he had a heart attack, he wouldn't be able to jump off a cliff. =_=;
Lol pwnt.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Uniju said:
If he had a heart attack, he wouldn't be able to jump off a cliff. =_=;
:shifty: How do YOU know? He could have a heart attack, flounder around a bit, and THEN jump off a cliff to end his life. :eek:
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
I added Simon, even though I don't really know him.  :posh:

EDIT: He's an anime character so...I removed him. Sorry!
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
DP Pokemon Trainer (Lucas)
Pokemon: Piplup, Monferno, Torterra

Piplup:

Standard Special Move: Bubblebeam
Side Special Move: Drill Peck
Up Special Move: Surf
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Monferno)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Brine)

Monferno:

Standard Special Move: Flame Wheel
Side Special Move: Mach Punch
Up Special Move: Flare Blitz
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Torterra)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Close Combat)

Torterra:

Standard Special Move: Leaf Storm
Side Special Move: Wood Hammer
Up Special Move: Earthquake (Jumps up in the air before slamming the ground. Is simply a jump if used with no ground below.)
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Piplup)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Earthquake)

Final Smash: Triple Finish

This Triple Finish is quite different from Red's. In this Triple Finish, Monferno comes in and uses Close Combat on the nearest opponent. Then, Piplup uses Brine, which floods the battlefield. Finally, Torterra uses Earthquake.
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
King Boo said:
DP Pokemon Trainer (Lucas)
Pokemon: Piplup, Monferno, Torterra

Piplup:

Standard Special Move: Bubblebeam
Side Special Move: Drill Peck
Up Special Move: Surf
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Monferno)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Brine)

Monferno:

Standard Special Move: Flame Wheel
Side Special Move: Mach Punch
Up Special Move: Flare Blitz
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Torterra)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Close Combat)

Torterra:

Standard Special Move: Leaf Storm
Side Special Move: Wood Hammer
Up Special Move: Earthquake (Jumps up in the air before slamming the ground. Is simply a jump if used with no ground below.)
Down Special Move: Pokemon Change (to Piplup)
Final Smash: Triple Finish (Earthquake)

Final Smash: Triple Finish

This Triple Finish is quite different from Red's. In this Triple Finish, Monferno comes in and uses Close Combat on the nearest opponent. Then, Piplup uses Brine, which floods the battlefield. Finally, Torterra uses Earthquake.
Ah. Pokemon Trainer (DP) could replace Pokemon Trainer (RB) don'tcha think?
 
King Boo said:
9 WOULD be ok. If they didn't use Toad and Waluigi. If they do actual alternate COSTUMES for characters, then Waluigi could be a costume of Luigi. They would make all clone character alternate costumes of the original character.
What do you have against :waluigi:? I understand going against :toad:, but I'm pretty sure by the time a fourth Smash Bros. comes out, Waluigi would at least be featured in a WarioWare game, if not a standard Wario Land-ish game with :wario:.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
To me, Pokemon keeps getting better. It used to be a simple catch em' all game, with only 151 Pokemon. Now, Pokemon is extremely competitive, and is a complex strategy game with 493 creatures. Pokemon ain't kids stuff no more. It's a fuckin war now.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Uniju said:
So being bigger makes it better, and not for kids? It's still just a little kids game. ._.
It's too complicated for little kids to understand now.
 

Kanade Amou

Croitzal ronzell Gungnir zizzl
King Boo said:
To me, Pokemon keeps getting better. It used to be a simple catch em' all game, with only 151 Pokemon. Now, Pokemon is extremely competitive, and is a complex strategy game with 493 creatures. Pokemon ain't kids stuff no more. It's a *bleep*in war now.
And the vast majority of those creatures have awful designs... And the anime has became one of the worst ever.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Uniju said:
<_< But little kids still play it, so it should be OK. Especially since it's not very complicated at all.
Read this topic.

Lemme know if your brain explodes after reading it.

And Snack. People do not care what the Pokemon looks like. All they care about is it's stats and how good it is.
 
Top