Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
:luigi:
Most everyone on here knoes that Luigi always gets the short end of the stick, because Mario's always going on the adventures, right? Well this thread is to give Luigi the attention he deserves! You can talk about anything, Mario or Luigi related.

Rules:

1. Try not to get too off topic, but some is ok.
2. No swearing
3. No insults, (That includes other members, not just Luigi.)
4. You do not need to "Join" Just come in and you're in.
And most important of all:
5. Have fun!!!

Let's give Luigi the attention he deserves!
:D :luigi:

Edit: This involves Wario now too. Same rules apply but now Wario is involved!

So we all know that gold loving guy named Wario, but let's discuss him too. Yeah, I'm bad at explanaitions...
:wario:

Re: Luigi Fan Club

Does Baby Luigi count?

Nabber said:
Are you allowed to make rules like this?
@Baby Luigi, yes.
I really don't know, I just really don't like swearing. I'll edit if you want me too.

ill *bleep*ing swear if i want
XD jk...
EDIT: oh wait there are only 2... ignore the following... well ill just say now that i think there will be alot of these in the making..

Arent there about 10 of these fan clubs flying about now? Most of these "fan clubs" exists as a topic before these were made, maybe they are just discussing and what not for example if one was going to make a Pianta fan club the "Piantas and their stupidity (with noki humor too)" topic exist.... I dont mind the fan clubs i just think there will eventually have alot of these flying around...

----on topic
LUIGI SHOULD BE IN A DRESS MORE OFTEN...

Now I am going to come out and say it: I think that Luigi is overrated. I mean, once everyone starts saying that he's underrated, he suddenly become overrated.

Well, saying *Bleep* is ok.
Wait a minute! Luigi's been in a dress before?!
Yeah, I don't think there are any Luigi ones though.

MarioBros2 said:
Wait a minute! Luigi's been in a dress before?!

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is probably infamous because of this.

MarioBros2 said:
Well, saying *Bleep* is ok.

You can't see swear words unless someone bypasses the censors or you turn it off. Yes, there are censors.

Anyway, Baby Luigi is the best baby

expected/10

Yep. In Mario Kart Wii, I wish there was Baby Luigi, so I usually jut race as Luigi.

Yep. He's my favorite Good-Guy in the Mario series!
:luigi:

MarioBros2 said:
Yep. In Mario Kart Wii, I wish there was Baby Luigi, so I usually jut race as Luigi.

Uh, Baby Luigi's IN Mario Kart Wii

LuigiCirCuitWii.png

Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:

Uh, Baby Luigi's IN Mario Kart Wii

LuigiCirCuitWii.png

ahahaha lol xD

Oh. *Awkward moment* How do you unlock him?

Unlock 8 Expert Staff ghosts

WHY HAVEN'T YOU UNLOCKED BABY LUIGI YET????

Um, you should work on it, seriously

Hey, I just started, but I'm good at the courses, I do versus to practise before I go to the Grand Prix.

What are the staff ghosts?

Unlocking 8 Expert Staff ghosts is easier than it sounds. You don't have to beat the expert staff ghosts, only unlock them after you beat the normal staff ghosts. Most Normal staff ghosts are quite easy to beat. BTW, you must have a certain time difference with the normal staff ghost in order to unlock an expert on.

MarioBros2 said:
What are the staff ghosts?

Official records of ghosts in Time Trials.

Oh, ok.

An alternative way of unlocking Baby Luigi is racing 3,150 races while making Wario 12th place

Back