Luigi & Wario Fan Club

Re: Luigi Fan Club

Yep.

Seriously, you should unlock him. Baby Luigi makes some of the best quotes in the game

Of course, coming from me, you would expect me to say that

SuperPaperFan said:
:wario: and :waluigi: are my least favorite characters.

Sad, Wario is the best character in the series

Baby Luigi said:
Seriously, you should unlock him. Baby Luigi makes some of the best quotes in the game

Of course, coming from me, you would expect me to say that

SuperPaperFan said:
:wario: and :waluigi: are my least favorite characters.

Sad, Wario is the best character in the series
:wario:'s ok. :waluigi: sucks.

Of course you would think Waluigi sucks, he picks on Luigi!

IF there is a Baby Waluigi..............*shudders*

IKR!

What's whe "Wa" prefix mean?

MarioBros2 said:

At least Waluigi doesn't seem to recognize Baby Luigi as Luigi

MarioBros2 said:
What's whe "Wa" prefix mean?

In Japanese, it basically means "evil"

Oh, ok I get it now... Is that why :waluigi: Waluigi is called "Waluigi" the Wa in it.

SuperPaperFan said:
EVEN WAYOSHI!

what about him?

(and no, I'm not a Luigi fan)

Smasher said:
SuperPaperFan said:
EVEN WAYOSHI!

what about him?

(and no, I'm not a Luigi fan)
Yoshi's not evil unless it's that case. And do you not like Luigi or are you just not a big fan of him?

MarioBros2 said:
Oh, ok I get it now... Is that why :waluigi: Waluigi is called "Waluigi" the Wa in it.

Yup. His name is actually clever: ijiwaru is an anagram of Waluigi's Japanese name (waruiji) and it means "bad" too.

I wonder what WaDonkey Kong would do to Baby Luigi?

MarioBros2 said:
Yoshi's not evil unless it's that case. And do you not like Luigi or are you just not a big fan of him?

no, I meant there's a well-known user named Wayoshi.

And I don't like Luigi.

Smasher said:
MarioBros2 said:

no, I meant there's a well-known user named Wayoshi.

And I don't like Luigi.

i know i know

you love him

Washi... a non-annoying Yoshi?

I like Mario way more.

La Marionette said:
Washi... a non-annoying Yoshi?

I like Mario way more.

So are you going to rant how much you hate it how the Luigi fans scream how Luigi is underappreciated and that Mario should die or something?

I think MARIO's the one who's under appreciated. People complain that he's so boring, but how can a happy, screaming, wahoo-ing guy be boring? Mario has more charm than Luigi, honestly, probably due to his stubbier appearance. Luigi's face is too lightbulby and his mustache is too poofy. Okay, this is coming from a Mario acolyte, but you don't see Mario fanpeople every day, you know.

Why do fans like Luigi more than Mario? Luigi gets more screentime than Mario in the games these days. Do you see Luigi kidnapped and held as a non-playable hostage?

La Marionette said:
I think MARIO's the one who's under appreciated. People complain that he's so boring, but how can a happy, screaming, wahoo-ing guy be boring? Mario has more charm than Luigi, honestly, probably due to his stubbier appearance. Luigi's face is too lightbulby and his mustache is too poofy. Okay, this is coming from a Mario acolyte, but you don't see Mario fanpeople every day, you know.

I think you see even LESS Baby Luigi fanpeople than Mario fanpeople

But then again, you have to live with me, a Baby Luigi fanatical maniac everyday.

BTW, I like Baby Luigi more than Luigi. expected/10 million

La Marionette said:
Why do fans like Luigi more than Mario? Luigi gets more screentime than Mario in the games these days. Do you see Luigi kidnapped and held as a non-playable hostage?

Ask them

For me, I have grown up with Luigi, you with Mario

Back