Re: Luigi Fan Club

MarioBros2 said:
Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yes. Baby Luigi also needs to use Luigi as fuel to get them normal again
On what?

A centipede
I don't get it. Sorry for sounding stupid.

You don't have to get it. I wasn't trying to make sense

You don't have to be sorry, I was hoping you would ask what I was talking about.

BabyLuigiSelectSluggers.png

Baby Luigi said:
You don't have to be sorry, I was hoping you would ask what I was talking about.

BabyLuigiSelectSluggers.png
Oh, LOL!

Yeah, isn't that screenshot of Baby Luigi awesome?

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah, isn't that screenshot of Baby Luigi awesome?
Yep! I tried to draw a pic of Baby Luigi on a tuturial on DragoArt, but once I got to step 3 (some of his clothes and the hat) I had and EPIC fail and had to restart, but I was getting tired.

I'm very proficient at drawing Baby Luigi, mainly because I draw him a lot and he's my favorite (duh). I didn't need to use anything else, just my head.

But my avatar of him actually resulted of me tracing over his model.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm very proficient at drawing Baby Luigi, mainly because I draw him a lot and he's my favorite (duh). I didn't need to use anything else, just my head.

But my avatar of him actually resulted of me tracing over his model.
Yeah. Cool! The best drawing I've done off of an online tutorial was on DragoArt, was Bowser Jr. But lets disscuss that in my fan club.

I would like to show more drawings I did of Baby Luigi, but unfortunately my bandwidth limit has expired and will not renew until tomorrow.

Baby Luigi said:
I would like to show more drawings I did of Baby Luigi, but unfortunately my bandwidth limit has expired and will not renew until tomorrow.
I may sound stupid again, but what's bandwidth?

I honestly can't explain in words, but I'll let dictionary.com define it:

the transmission capacity of an electronic communications device or system

Basically, the more pictures I uploaded, the more I post it, the more it will get viewed/downloaded, and that uses up bandwidth.

Don't worry, you're not stupid, you're learning that's all.

Baby Luigi said:
I honestly can't explain in words, but I'll let dictionary.com define it:

the transmission capacity of an electronic communications device or system

Basically, the more pictures I uploaded, the more I post it, the more it will get viewed/downloaded, and that uses up bandwidth.

Don't worry, you're not stupid, you're learning that's all.
Ok. Thanks.

I personally prefer Luigi over Mario, Luigi's coward personality was never a problem to me.

IceShadow1199 said:
I personally prefer Luigi over Mario, Luigi's coward personality was never a problem to me.
I totally agree! Man, you've probably saw my Koopalings things, but that's off topic, so if you want to talk about it, go to my other fan club. But I really wish he was playable in single player mode of NSMBWii.

I know I answered this before, but, why do you think Baby Luigi is less frightened and scaredy than Luigi?

I guess when your a child, there's really not much to scared of except for things that either don't exist (monsters) or things that can't hurt you (the dark). When you're an adult, you realize how difficult life can be in all aspects, money, food, relationships, etc.

When I was little, I loved to Trick-Or-Treat on Halloween, but now those Halloween decorations scare me. Also, I remember in first grade I had no problem giving an oral presentation about this treehouse picture I drew, but now, talking in front of other people is my biggest fear.

Anyway, regarding the fan club, I'd like to join.

sucks_to_be_weegie__father_and_son_by_kevinbolk-d4wvgij.jpg

Joey Wheeler said:
I guess when your a child, there's really not much to scared of except for things that either don't exist (monsters) or things that can't hurt you (the dark). When you're an adult, you realize how difficult life can be in all aspects, money, food, relationships, etc.

When I was little, I loved to Trick-Or-Treat on Halloween, but now those Halloween decorations scare me. Also, I remember in first grade I had no problem giving an oral presentation about this treehouse picture I drew, but now, talking in front of other people is my biggest fear.

Anyway, regarding the fan club, I'd like to join.

sucks_to_be_weegie__father_and_son_by_kevinbolk-d4wvgij.jpg
You don't really have to join, just come in and talk about Luigi!!! :D

And Baby Luigi! :D

*inserts another random, positive complement about Baby Luigi*

Baby Luigi said:
And Baby Luigi! :D

*inserts another random, positive complement about Baby Luigi*
Yep. I'm doing this from Nana's iPhone, so I can't post pics

I've seen that comic before

Even though he doesn't look exactly like Baby Luigi....poor little guy :'(

Baby Luigi said:
I've seen that comic before

Even though he doesn't look exactly like Baby Luigi....poor little guy :'(
Yeah, you're right on that!

^I don't know why I haven't said this before but I like your avatar :)

But I shouldn't have to explain why

Back