New enemies

What enemy idea is the best?

• Total voters
YoshiGo99 said:
And other Bros. , except Sledge Bro, he is to fat but not as fat as the big guy. :wario:

Spiked Sledge Bro.

I would also like to have a spiky Koopa Troopa. They have those spikey Koopa Troopa shells in Mario Kart, why not in the series? You can jump on Spiky Koopas but you can't jump when they are tucked inside their shells.

Mario7727 said:
Spiky Para-bloopers! lol xD

Spikes are kinda redundant underwater, though. Unless they block out fireballs or something. The only use spikes have is that if Bloopers are above water.

Gardevoir said:
Para-Pianta

They are stupid piantas that have an extremly high stupidity level that they are considered dangerous to mario.

Me and my sister would LOVE to have that as an enemy

Anyway, another idea I have for an enemy are spiked Chargin Chucks :D

Baby Luigi said:
Gardevoir said:
Para-Pianta

They are stupid piantas that have an extremly high stupidity level that they are considered dangerous to mario.

Me and my sister and Boidoh would LOVE to have that as an enemy

Im sorry for being a grammar nazi, and im sure theres plenty of mistakes in this very sentence. But i think its "My sister and I"..

And I've been noticing alot of "spiked" enemies on this topic....

And im probrably going to get another PM from SexyEspeon for this but i think it would be errr.. weird having a para pianta because um.. The underside view.

And im sure the "para-piantas" would be more like the green paratroopas where they can only sustain flight for a short period consider that the piantas weight is 1000000000000000 times more than their IQ.

What about Para-Quacks. Flying Cataquack,

Gardevoir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Gardevoir said:
Para-Pianta

Me and my sister and Boidoh would LOVE to have that as an enemy

Im sorry for being a grammar nazi, and im sure theres plenty of mistakes in this very sentence. But i think its "My sister and I"..

What I do is type my sentences in the most coherent way possible but I don't really mind much if you point out grammar errors. I'm a grammar nazi myself, to an extent.

Para-Quacks? Nice idea.

I would like to see an entirely original enemy. Like say, a computer or a plastic bottle (oh wait, we already have a plastic bottle: Wario Land 4)

Going with the Wasteland and Garbage Worlds that were thought of in the NSMB2 thread some odd enemies like Gas Clouds and Mutant Goombas with large teeth and eyes that bulge out. Also Koopas that are Barf Green and spit out harmful globs of I don't know what same with Piranha Plants but with brownish stalks and a dark green head with Brown spots. Also similar to Micro Goombas, little crud things that stick to Mario so he can't jump high

how about a para-magikoopa? or para-kamerk whatever xD

*sigh* wow i'm a terrible person to come up with great ideas Dx lol :/

I would like to attack Yoshis.

My sister once joked about a seven-headed Koopaling monster. D:

Ooh! Ooh! What about a Kamek which it spits fire at you and a Kamek that throws Spineys (Kinda like Lakitu)

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
Ooh! Ooh! What about a Kamek which it spits fire at you and a Kamek that throws Spineys (Kinda like Lakitu)
That's actually a good idea.
Thanks, and what about a Lakitu that spits ice or fire?

MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
That's actually a good idea.
Thanks, and what about a Lakitu that spits ice or fire?
A Lakitu that spits ice and fire...like a Lakitu Bro or a Ice Lakitu and Fire Lakitu. :)

Yep ;D

Back