Kirby 20th Anniversary Disc for Wii

Eh, I haven't played half the games on here, so it's pretty worthwhile.

It probably will have bonus stuff, just like they did for the Zelda and Mario 25th anniversary stuff and Metroid Prime Trilogy stuff.

Count Mario said:
Ah, Metroid. Now that was the series I was sad about not getting represented. I think it sadly may be about how it hasn't been that successful in Japan despite good sales worldwide. Anyways, next year is the fifteenth anniversary of Pokemon's worldwide release, so I hope it does get something. My hopes aren't high though...
Pokemon Black & White 2 is getting to be like the anniversary celebration

At least we know what the games are now.

I am so getting this. I've always wanted to play more Kirby, but then I never really cared enough to download the separate titles from Wii Virtual Console, so I'm super-happy that they're doing this. And specifically that they're including Kirby 64 just wants me to get it even more.

<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)>

This definitely looks interesting. If there's anything they should do, it's not to make this a limited edition thing, and instead take the individual games off the VC just to have all the games on one disc.

They're not going to take the games off of the VC.

The game comes out on September 16th, titled "Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition". It will include the game disc with its own collectible case + the history of Kirby, a CD soundtrack, and a collectible art book.

Sayaka Maizono said:
The game comes out on September 16th, titled "Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition". It will include the game disc with its own collectible case + the history of Kirby, a CD soundtrack, and a collectible art book.

Wow. Mario got LESS than Kirby. Really shows they're trying to bring back the franchise.

Not really. The only differences are the case (possibly...IDK if the thing the Mario CD came in counts as collectible) and the fact that the compilation disc isn't just an existing game.

I'll think about getting this game, mainly because I've never played any of those 6 games. As a matter of fact the only Kirby game I've played is Amazing Mirror and I've come to really like that game, so I definitely want to play these games.

Some of the tracks from the included CD have been posted to Youtube.

pretty nice

So it seems apart from remaking the 6 games in this collection, they're adding more challenge stages similar to the ones from KRtDL, one of which includes a race against Magolor ala King Dedede in Gourmet Race.

September 16 can't come soon enough.

They also mention the Kirby anime. :')

doublepost

It turns out that the game disc will also include 3 Kirby: Right Back at Ya episodes: Episode 1 (obviously), Episode 60, and Episode 72, which are Kirby Comes to Cappy Town, Crusade for the Blade, and Waddle While You Work, respectively. Episode 72 is one of the episodes I have never seen, so I am very hyped.

OMG, now I really want the game!

Fassad said:
doublepost

It turns out that the game disc will also include 3 Kirby: Right Back at Ya episodes: Episode 1 (obviously), Episode 60, and Episode 72, which are Kirby Comes to Cappy Town, Crusade for the Blade, and Waddle While You Work, respectively. Episode 72 is one of the episodes I have never seen, so I am very hyped.

It came out right now at youtube subbed

Kirby 64 better be on this disc.

It'd be fun to play the classic games without a MOTHAFUCKING EMULATOR!

Sorry, I still haven't connected my Wii to the internet.

But I'll soon.

Back