Kirby 20th Anniversary Disc for Wii

Oh god gourmet race is the fucking best in the soundtrack CD.

finally got a gold in the wing challenge, and on my way for a gold in the fighter combat chamber

skulldug13 said:
I lust won't to beet Kirby dream lad 3 :bowjr: and see the finall boss
Your spelling needs a lot of work.
skulldug13 said:
I just won't beat Kirby's Dream land 3 :bowjr: and just because of the final boss
Fixed.

i think he meant "i want to beat kirby's dream land 3 and see the final boss."

also got gold on the fighter, whip, and magolor race level 2 challenges. only challenges i lack a gold on now are smash ex (bronze) and magolor race ex (silver)

getting a gold on the fighter one took FOREVER

Driving down the interstate at 70mph blaring the 02 theme at full volume is rad.

thank you, included soundtrack

Also, I managed a silver medal on the Magolor EX race with Fighter.

I love the game collection on the disc, I finally get to experience Kirby's Dreamland since the game did come out the year I was born. Also the collection book is funny, I laughed when it called Meta Knight "The coolest of the cool masked knight."

My sister and I got the game.

It was a good deal. No wait, a GREAT deal. I loved the little book and my sister will probably enjoy all the games in the collection.

Monobear said:
Oh sure Nintendo, do something epic for Kirby's 20th but ignore Samus' 25th, that's fine

Uh, cool. If they give it the same sort of bonus content they gave the Prime Trilogy rerelease, then it should be epic in that respect.
Bop once Metroid starts making money like Kirby and Mario does then Nintendo will start caring about it

^Why doesn't Nintendo make a Pokemon anniversary yet?

Well I can now officially say that Dream Land 3 is the best game in the franchise.

because it has samus in it

I'm planning on getting this, although since I'm only getting it to play The Crystal Shards, are all the games available right away or do some have to be unlocked?

i hope you realize this was one of those limited edition things right

it's been about a month since it came out, it's probably not in stores anymore

but no, all the games are available right away

Mini-bump :luigi:

After going through a 20 oz liter of Coke and shedding gallons of tears, I finally platinum'd Smash Challenge Ex.

Back